3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
The 8318119 versión Do you have +18 or do you have to download a patch and then install it?

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
  • The train system, most likely just going to be a way to get from A to B if they made the map bigger. As for the NPC stuff, it will likely be so if you were to give an NPC (generic one) the right gift they like, they will allow you to fuck them. It's most likely not gonna be something deep, just extra sex.
Train System will be teleporting but with cutscene, mainly for changing maps they introduce couple of map like beach, mountain, city... i did have access to the "ongoing updates". most of your pointing out is really close but expect it bit worse. i will fill in some of the detail here. but before that, i'm not claiming all these will be 100% there in next update but the way they planned them out.
  • Story content with Emily. Here you can get the same playtime as with Nana, so maybe 2-3 hours. And the same amount of sex scenes, if not more as they have now mo-capped new moves.
the story process abit shorter than you expected, roughly 2-3 main events per characters which if your forcing playthrough with roughly less than 30 mins. but there's more than just one or two character update. Emily's story had been planned out for sometime so you can expected vastly process. otherwise, they burned their time in reprogramming. as far as my test demo went, i can confirm that isabelle, new girl (could be weaponstore's owner wife), nana have at least 3 events each.

• Dating system, hard to tell. But most likely gifts, dialogue, and then use of the open world to get nice screenshots of the girls near rivers, camps, etc. (since we are in a forest) Will be surprised if its anything deep, like getting locked out of romance if you pick the wrong dialogue choice.
yup, just diaglog where you choosing will change location and mood. no real effected beside already program events...which is even worse that they using same main events with changing models and some line to fit. gave me the vibe of copy and paste. it basically the same cooking vs drinking already inside the previous demo.

• Not sure about the interaction one, either that just means more stuff to do with the main cast, or maybe when we are not talking to them they talk to each other in a semi-scripted way.
interaction is basically a touching system which already implemented in their previous titles.

• The DLC is most likely the NTR/Swinging/3P content (as it's been removed from the Steam news page, due to them editing out all the sex talk they used to have in updates. You can find the discussion about it here near page 13 and 68) they talked about when just 02 update was out. But I could be wrong, it's too vague to really tell what it will be.
sadly no swinging content cause MC don't have a girlfriend and seem like even if he had, they will not implement any swinging contents. due to no body in Aurora really into swinging. so you can expect NTR contents but not Netorare. there will be 3P but only 2F1M.

some letter after i tried the demo, the story getting meh, i expected something more spooky since they introduce spooky elements way back. i'm not so sure about AI npc cause to me they all doing dumb sh1t like walking into walls. they will planning fishing system and some minigames and this is the rumour but seem like you will have a farm to grow some leafs. i hadn't tried adult contents cause it still in developments and the build i played was from last year.
cause changing engine to UE5. there's will some buff in graphic but it come with the cost. anything isn't RTX will be in the bin...even gtx1080ti. tried my best to get some ingame footages but couldn't get it out last time. if i could get into recently demo i will share in depht.

Last edited:

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
due to no body in Aurora really into swinging. so you can expect NTR contents but not Netorare. there will be 3P but only 2F1M.
It was them back in 2020/2021 that said they wanted to add that, so either they changed their mind or you just guessing. Not to mention a ton of their Taiwan users on steam are asking for ntr/swining so I doubt they are throwing it away due to how popular the fetish is. Since most (the silent majority) don't care so long you can turn it off and on. Even if they only add it in 0.8 update.

cause changing engine to UE5. there's will some buff in graphic but it come with the cost. anything isn't RTX will be in the bin...even gtx1080ti.
This will make it so most of their users can't play it, since 1070-3060 tier cards are their main audience. (1070, 1070ti, 1080, 1080ti, 1660, 2060, 2060ti, 3060) They will most likely be forced to reduce their quality if this is true. This will kill the game more than long time between updates.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
It was them back in 2020/2021 that said they wanted to add that, so either they changed their mind or you just guessing. Not to mention a ton of their Taiwan users on steam are asking for ntr/swining so I doubt they are throwing it away due to how popular the fetish is. Since most (the silent majority) don't care so long you can turn it off and on. Even if they only add it in 0.8 update.
i could confirm that there's only netori. but since as much as story go there won't be swinging and netorare in next few updates. cause you aren't dating anyone at the moment. unless in near future they allow you to have relationship with girls. the problem is Aurora had change so much in last couple of years. so those who said they want to do something in the past may not coming true. but i hope there's something like risking. that's what make NTR game apeal to me...but that will be a long time in developing.

This will make it so most of their users can't play it, since 1070-3060 tier cards are their main audience. (1070, 1070ti, 1080, 1080ti, 1660, 2060, 2060ti, 3060) They will most likely be forced to reduce their quality if this is true. This will kill the game more than long time between updates.
i don't think that will be the case cause this is not the problem Devs can resolve by lowering setting. this is because Nvidia being greedy and calling stop support for GTX driver. which is a bad signal since UE5 require proper driver to optimise. secondly, to be honest, tech will involve those who use 1000 cards soon replace with newgen when update drop... you can't expect everything stay the same as game industry 4 years ago.

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
i don't think that will be the case cause this is not the problem Devs can resolve by lowering setting. this is because Nvidia being greedy and calling stop support for GTX driver. which is a bad signal since UE5 require proper driver to optimise. secondly, to be honest, tech will involve those who use 1000 cards soon replace with newgen when update drop... you can't expect everything stay the same as game industry 4 years ago.
First off, they can. Have played UE5 games on my 1070, runs above 60fps with some areas going down to 50, this is also on EA games so they are not even final, and further optimization can be implemented. (unless they already max that in EA, which is unlikely for a game still in dev) So its pure BS that they can't make it run on 1000-series hardware, 900 and bellow is cutting it close, but 1000-series can still do medium 60fps on current games if they are optimized well. Key word optimized here.

Second, most of their player base are either broke or lives in poor countries where they can't afford new gear. So getting a whole new system with new graphics cards is unlikely. Even if they upgrade the cpu and motherboard a ton will just put an old or cheap ebay card in their system. They are not pulling people with 4090s, at least not most of them. And since the game is still in EA, people can still refund the game whenever so if they drop the news of needing a 2000-series or better they will lose a ton of support. That is just a fact, and if they can't optimize they get no sympathy from gamers.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
First off, they can. Have played UE5 games on my 1070, runs above 60fps with some areas going down to 50, this is also on EA games so they are not even final, and further optimization can be implemented. (unless they already max that in EA, which is unlikely for a game still in dev) So its pure BS that they can't make it run on 1000-series hardware, 900 and bellow is cutting it close, but 1000-series can still do medium 60fps on current games if they are optimized well. Key word optimized here.

Second, most of their player base are either broke or lives in poor countries where they can't afford new gear. So getting a whole new system with new graphics cards is unlikely. Even if they upgrade the cpu and motherboard a ton will just put an old or cheap ebay card in their system. They are not pulling people with 4090s, at least not most of them. And since the game is still in EA, people can still refund the game whenever so if they drop the news of needing a 2000-series or better they will lose a ton of support. That is just a fact, and if they can't optimize they get no sympathy from gamers.
you may not know but, Nvidia just recently stop further update on all gtx series which means from now on, they have no more software driver for GTX to develop on. this include all upcoming game. secondly, i don't know what make you think that gtx 1000 still relevant. after crypto crash, rtx 3000 become dirt cheap in even third world country, even internetcafe all use rtx 2060 and upper class, you can build a whole system with rtx 3050 for less than $500, and even integrate igpu like 780m can even out perform certain gtx 1060...amd once said FSR will help gtx 1060 gain extra life but then it's never be seen elsewhere ... not to mention that radeon even lower than rtx series. third, it's also depend on the game genre. i don't know what UE5 you played before but that definitely not as detail and openworld setting. so that's why you can reach 60fps. because even with 3090, at fhd, high med setting, i could barely hit 100fps. you have to understand one thing why they move to UE5, is to add detail and environment to the game itself. taking them all out is like all their effort were putting into waste. even with great optimising to handle all the detail like shadow, it require cache and that will eat in the performance and vram more than on newer gen gpu. it's time to let gtx go, it's been 6 years since then, you can't expected them to stay in the past for small amount of users. i think you should notice that when they update recoommend system to all 3000 series. and actually, the changing to UE5 is welcoming more than you would think. those who tried the UE5 demo hadn't any complain about detail and graphic. now, the highest percentage had shift to rtx 3060.

Reactions: SenPC

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017

to be honest, they already doing their best to update it to run stable 30 fps 720p med on steamdeck. and that's showing how much they really try to aim for. it's just problem from Nvidia, i believe even radeon 500 still being support but not gtx

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes