RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
So, i've opened a little patreon page. The game will remain public, but i am rather short of funds at the moment so if someone wants to contribute, will make me happy. the sum is minimal. I will post some more previews over there

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: wahching

Kendros

Aug 22, 2018
So, i've opened a little patreon page. The game will remain public, but i am rather short of funds at the moment so if someone wants to contribute, will make me happy. the sum is minimal. I will post some more previews over there

I think you need to add something more on patreon, it shows a profile but, nothing beyond that for anyone interested in backing.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I think you need to add something more on patreon, it shows a profile but, nothing beyond that for anyone interested in backing.
I think you are right :p but at the moment, i have no patreons. But... you are right anyway, lol. Let me put on something.

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017

The link just leads to an empty profile page with no option to support. There aren't many lezdom games so I think you could probably get a decent number of patrons if your page is regularly updated.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
The link just leads to an empty profile page with no option to support. There aren't many lezdom games so I think you could probably get a decent number of patrons if your page is regularly updated.
I was not approved by Patreon, it seems.
i am working on it.

Last edited:

boinkboink666

Jul 16, 2020
If you wanna make a scat game, at least go all out... Scat games are rare enough as it is. I hope you plan to make a full version showing everything. The premise of this game is good. What it needs is a really good sadistic story and visible scat/pee to make it golden. All the best to creator. I hope this game succeeds.

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
Congrats! I'd recommend putting a bit more detail about the game in the patreon description if you can, though. Maybe some (non-nsfw) images. So that people who come across the page can get an idea of what the game is. Nothing too explicit to avoid upsetting patreon, though.

Reactions: Spiritlouis

wahching

Feb 21, 2020
why i cant pay in your patreon,it says:" Your payment to Spirit Louis failed. Double check your payment method info or call your bank to see what’s going on‘’
I also pay others and i can pay them

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Congrats! I'd recommend putting a bit more detail about the game in the patreon description if you can, though. Maybe some (non-nsfw) images. So that people who come across the page can get an idea of what the game is. Nothing too explicit to avoid upsetting patreon, though.
Not a bad idea, but Patreon blocked me for an entire week for my contents - and especially for my "about" page. I'm going VERY cautious this time, and don't reveal that much. after all, downloading the first version, gives you quite the idea...
The idea is that i *don't want* people who has not our common fetishes to watch it at all

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes