EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.gif

Overview:
You play a young soldier who has been fired from his unit after winning a house in a remote village by playing cards.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-06
Release Date: 2020-05-06
Developer: Terkio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Alpha
Language: English/French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 10
: - - -
French Translation:

milla.png Abeille2.png rencontre succube.png Shelly-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
just a quick note: though it says "win 10 only", it should be fully playable on win7/8 as well;)
btw, interesting gameplay, good luck with future development(y)

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
...soldier who has been fired from his unit after winning a house in a remote village by playing cards. :WaitWhat:
Because he won a HOUSE in a remote villa, he didn't give a damn about his UNIT, and he started playing CARDS, he was fired, and now he's fucking MONSTER GIRLS in the woods just to forget he's now a helpless drunk... q.png

Last edited:

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
I just have to ask: Was he fired from his unit BECAUSE of winning a house in a remote village by playing cards?

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Pressing the "settings" button at the start does not take you to the settings menu, it just starts the game.
Could not change name - could not delete existing name - neither arrow keys or backspace deleted existing name.

Feb 22, 2020
I believe I've never seen a 3D bee monster girl. Love monster girls and I gonna try it just because of her xD

Would be nice if the plant girl had some abs though

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Enfin un jeu qui sort en FR de base, je suppose que le dev est FR du coup. Bon courage pour la suite.

Finally a game that comes out in basic FR, I guess the dev is FR suddenly. Good luck for the future.

Reactions: HylTin

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
A pars la quête du maire, il y a autre chose à faire ? Le panneau de quête ne donne rien.

Les moins:

Faut surtout pas rencontrer d'ennemi c'est game over à 100%
Certaine image de personnage son des animes alors que d'autre font réel, c'est chelou

Les plus :

Les graphismes sont super mignon
On peut gérer la caméra à souhait
La prise en charge de la manette (très bonne nouvelle)

Besides the mayor's quest, is there anything else to do? The quest panel does nothing.

The lessers:

Above all, don't meet an enemy, it's 100% game over
Some character image sound anime while others make it real, it's weird

Most :

The graphics are super cute
We can manage the camera at will
Support for the controller (very good news)

(w7)

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for the feedback !!!

For the introduction story, i'll try to find something better cause I don't really like it too.
I know the graphics differences are weird i'll try to change that but it's not a priority for now. For the quest on the board, they appear on a day basis so if there's nothing, try to sleep to past the day cause there's much more quest to do and the fight will be easier (be careful because it's only the time that tell you it's night actually).
I'll also take a look at the "system" problem and the change name.
Keep in mind that I'm alone to do that so it takes time !!

Pour l'histoire en introduction, elle ne me plait pas non plus et je la changerai dès que possible. Je sais que le mélange de style n'est pas très agréable, j'essaierai de le changer. Pour les quêtes du panneau, elles apparaissent après un certain nombre de jours (un ou deux en général) et après les combats seront plus faciles.
Gardez à l'esprit que je suis seul à travailler dessus et que donc c'est très chronophage.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cyunvz

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
For the monster girls, actually there's only the bee (not my creation but i like it), in next update possibly one or two more.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I just have to ask: Was he fired from his unit BECAUSE of winning a house in a remote village by playing cards?
I'm guessing they fired him for playing cards since they didn't want someone that corrupted in their unit :D

Not that he won a house.

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
On the big forest map, you need to find giant flower (nort east or south east) but it appears randomly ;).

@ Tbone : Yes, gambling was prohibited for the guards.

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I check for the board quest, quest appear after 2, 4, 8 and 11 days passed (if the previous one as been take) there's even a quest after 20 days on your house door.