Ren'Py TOMBOY SUPREMACY DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, stop teasing the uninitiated. The girl in the OP was a character from 23 Sisters. She was a placeholder. When I made this thread I had not finished the girl that is posted there now. The ginger will probably be in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm working on the Asian sister. She will be the oldest. I'm now starting to think the dad had an Asian girlfriend before he got married. The Asian girlfriend got pregnant and they had a daughter. The Asian girlfriend and the dad broke up and the father took the daughter with him. He then got married to his wife and they had three kids, two daughters and a son. The son is the MC. 2Sisters.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
In which case, I eagerly await! :D
If there is a loli, it'll just be the MC's little sister. She'll be somewhat like Eve and Niki in Extra Credit. I know lolis put a lot of people off and I will have a loli game at the same time as this one. Like I said, I haven't decided yet.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
If there is a loli, it'll just be the MC's little sister. She'll be somewhat like Eve and Niki in Extra Credit. I know lolis put a lot of people off and I will have a loli game at the same time as this one. Like I said, I haven't decided yet.
I honestly don't mind petites in games, especially feisty ones. But characters that resemble young teens and prepubs just make the stomach churn, and inclusion of them in an otherwise good game just makes the entire game a write-off as a whole for me atleast. I've been meaning to give some of your games a shot, but it feels like a large portion of them lean in that direction.

That said, I'm not currently a patron (yet), so don't listen to me. You make the game how you want to boss! Probably would have a more cohesive and enjoyable game that way, instead of having to cater to randos online.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I honestly don't mind petites in games, especially feisty ones. But characters that resemble young teens and prepubs just make the stomach churn, and inclusion of them in an otherwise good game just makes the entire game a write-off as a whole for me atleast. I've been meaning to give some of your games a shot, but it feels like a large portion of them lean in that direction.

That said, I'm not currently a patron (yet), so don't listen to me. You make the game how you want to boss! Probably would have a more cohesive and enjoyable game that way, instead of having to cater to randos online.
The CENSORED game had what you didn't like, but my kind of new game Extra Credit has petite. You might want to try it. I'm not a huge fan of lolis either. Shhh. Don't tell anyone. I do like petites. That's basically what Niki and Eve in Extra Credit are. That's why Niki is my favorite character.

Reactions: ayy

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
The CENSORED game had what you didn't like, but my kind of new game Extra Credit has petite. You might want to try it. I'm not a huge fan of lolis either. Shhh. Don't tell anyone. I do like petites. That's basically what Niki and Eve in Extra Credit are. That's why Niki is my favorite character.
Thats why I said not contributing yet lol. I'm just waiting for a sizeable number of updates before I play it, because I like to binge instead of waiting on the update trickle-feed :geek:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm working on the Asian sister. She will be the oldest. I'm now starting to think the dad had an Asian girlfriend before he got married. The Asian girlfriend got pregnant and they had a daughter. The Asian girlfriend and the dad broke up and the father took the daughter with him. He then got married to his wife and they had three kids, two daughters and a son. The son is the MC. View attachment 2170684
something about tomboys is such a fucking turn on :love:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm thinking they'll love on a farm in MO. That's why I did that render.
I like that idea.

The thing I did like about that area that you mentioned, Springfield was the one place I knew I could get a Shiner Bock in Missouri, and business took me there from time to time. Anheuser-Busch kept them away from St. Louis, but Three Sticks didn't control the WHOLE state.

You could put them just outside of Ozark - just southeast of Springfield, not far from Branson and Table Rock Lake, which are great places for adventures. That town name will drive home where they are. It's a little bit of a drive, but Eureka Springs, AR isn't that far, either, and it's a fun place. Went to a pretty decent restaurant there in the late 90s. Of course, being rednecks, they may want to make a pilgrimage to Harrison, AR to see Walmart #2 (I only know this because I had a client there).

Status
Not open for further replies.