Ren'Py TOMBOY SUPREMACY DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Tomorrow my subscribers are gonna name the Asian girl. I'm still trying to figure out what heritage she has. It's kind of a tie between Japan and Korea. The United States has Army bases at both, so I can't decide. Just so you know, she may have a screw or two loose. Let comedy ensue!! View attachment 2178738
The skin tone you chose looks more Korean than Japanese inspired.

Ho-Sook is an actual Korean girls name meaning "a clear lake", but could be easily turned into something mean or a little naughty by American redneck schoolchildren.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The skin tone you chose looks more Korean than Japanese inspired.

Ho-Sook is an actual Korean girls name meaning "a clear lake", but could be easily turned into something mean or a little naughty by American redneck schoolchildren.
I want to give her an English name. Maybe an Asian middle name. Her dad is American and she grew up with almost all Americans. She's a military brat.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I want to give her an English name. Maybe an Asian middle name. Her dad is American and she grew up with almost all Americans. She's a military brat.
I figured her mom would get to pick one of them.

Mia is a top 20 girl name in the Ozarks area (yes, there's a page for it). A name that would lend itself to much hilarity (DO NOT USE THAT WOMAN'S NAME!) would be Mia Ho-Sook. You could use Clanton as a surname and give things a little bit of a suggestive inside joke, but that might be a step too far. Though it wouldn't be nearly as bad as using Cox.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I do want to tell y'all that Tomboy Supremacy may sound like a pretty simple and grounded game, but let me tell you, it is gonna be really batshit crazy. It may not take place in the crazy universe of 23 Sisters and Extra Credit, but I have found a loophole in reality to do some crazy and insane shit. Y'all really didn't think I was going to replace 23 Sisters with something boring did ya? Let's just say the Asian sister has some slight mental problems and every once in a while we're gonna see the world through her eyes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay so I have most of the plot outlined for Tomboy Supremacy now.

The MC has returned home to Central, Missouri after being in the United States Army for four years. His father, who was an Army vet too, died a year before he joined the service. He'll be living in the Ozark Mountains in a house with his two full blooded sisters, his half sister and his mom. Some of the game will be seen through the half sister's eyes. She has some slight mental problems and some crazy shit might happen. She's also kind of a party girl and loves her teddy bear who she talks to constantly...and he might talk back too. The mom has a past she doesn't like to talk about but she comes from a very rich family in Kansas City. The youngest daughter is still in high school and is excited to see her big brother again. The middle sister just wants to get out of the house and do fun things.

I'm aiming for the Week of December 5th for the 0.1 Alpha's release. It will be going out to everyone at the same time. We'll see. I've still got a lot to do with DAZ3D including finding or making rooms for the characters and creating the MC. I also have got a few other things I've got to do before I write the script.

Stay tuned...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay so I have most of the plot outlined for Tomboy Supremacy now.

The MC has returned home to Central, Missouri after being in the United States Army for four years. His father, who was an Army vet too, died a year before he joined the service. He'll be living in the Ozark Mountains in a house with his two full blooded sisters, his half sister and his mom. Some of the game will be seen through the half sister's eyes. She has some slight mental problems and some crazy shit might happen. She's also kind of a party girl and loves her teddy bear who she talks to constantly...and he might talk back too. The mom has a past she doesn't like to talk about but she comes from a very rich family in Kansas City. The youngest daughter is still in high school and is excited to see her big brother again. The middle sister just wants to get out of the house and do fun things.

I'm aiming for the Week of December 5th for the 0.1 Alpha's release. It will be going out to everyone at the same time. We'll see. I've still got a lot to do with DAZ3D including finding or making rooms for the characters and creating the MC. I also have got a few other things I've got to do before I write the script.

Stay tuned...
You don't happen to read the comic strip "C'est la Vie" do you? It's a rabbit, not a bear, there: Monsieur Smokey. As you might be able to tell from the title, the protagonist is French, so crazy is assumed.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I'm letting folks on SubscribeStar name the first Tomboy Supremacy girl. It's between Harriet, Bennie and Mary Sue. You've got to be a $5 subscriber to vote. View attachment 2178682

lol. Sue.
Loads of research material. :)(scroll down)

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I do want to tell y'all that Tomboy Supremacy may sound like a pretty simple and grounded game, but let me tell you, it is gonna be really batshit crazy. It may not take place in the crazy universe of 23 Sisters and Extra Credit, but I have found a loophole in reality(women?...am I right?...I mean they can warp any reality!) to do some crazy and insane shit. Y'all really didn't think I was going to replace 23 Sisters with something boring did ya? Let's just say the Asian sister has some slight mental problems and every once in a while we're gonna see the world through her eyes.
funny-pictures-auto-553403.jpeg

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just what went through my mind when you said about seeing things through her eyes. Wonder if it will be that psychadelic?
And no violence is good, that's one issue with 23 Sisters, it's pretty hard to love a serial killer. Even if it is only hippies she kills. :p
There might be some stuff about the mom that comes out, but that's about it.

Reactions: Yellow Ranger
Status
Not open for further replies.