Ren'Py TOMBOY SUPREMACY DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm working on the mom. I don't want her to be some super model mom. This mom is in her mid-40s. She had a rough early life so she might have a tattoo or two. She's mellowed out since her wild teen years but still somewhat has a wild side. View attachment 2174830
Unless she's a Habsburg descendant, I might soften that jaw/chin line a little. I'm really sorry, but it looks like her chin could double as a trailer hitch...:confused:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, but wheres the really toned gymgoing tomboy? Cant skip over that

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2174879
I'm seriously thinking about making the mom a fish out of water. You know a rich girl who marries a redneck and knows nothing about the country life.
She's a Walton cousin (there are tons of them - my firm did work for them) that grew up a little nouveau riche, was a debutante in Little Rock, and a member of Daughters of the Confederacy. She went to Drury University, near Springfield, MO (it's very small, private and real) where she cut loose a little bit from her "higher society" family, meeting a local boy after a sorority party her sophomore year. She decided it would be fun to toy around with a redneck boy a few years older for a while, but six weeks after a fun night in the hayloft, she started getting queasy and noticed that something that should have happened didn't.

Her family cut her off and she had to drop out of school. Her redneck toy did the honorable thing, but his family couldn't really help them much and times were hard. She took the work she could get - waiting tables, tending bar at the biker joint, dancing - and occasionally self-medicated a little, leading to a few nights she couldn't remember and a couple of tatoos that she regretted after she sobered up. Her redneck boy did his best to become a good man and, together, they got through the rough times and made a good home for their little girl, and the next little girl that followed. A few years into their marriage, she learned about his other daughter, and, though a little bit perturbed, quickly welcomed her into their little family after her mother tragically passed in the Joplin tornado.

Though she was no longer acceptable to her family (mainly so they didn't have to share the Walton inheritance some of them came into), after getting past her dark times and with her second child on the way, she cleaned up and started to bring some of her former refinement back into her life - she missed so much of it. Her husband was able to make the farm profitable (someone has to grow the beans so all the soibois, millennials and Gen-Zers can have their soy milk and tofu). It wasn't quite Zsa Zsa in Green Acres after living on the Upper East Side, but it was a real change and she sometimes struggled with the reality she was living that was so different from what she expected when she wore that Vera Wang Ivory Chiffon gown for her debut.

She had adjusted, but one thing she still had trouble with was that her daughters, despite her efforts, preferred overalls and flannel to skirts, chiffon and taffeta. And how much they were interested in what was going on with the animals in the farmyard, always asking what that bull was doing to that cow, why that thing under the horse is so damn big, and where all the little animals came from. Hilarity ensued.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
She's a Walton cousin (there are tons of them - my firm did work for them) that grew up a little nouveau riche, was a debutante in Little Rock, and a member of Daughters of the Confederacy. She went to Drury University, near Springfield, MO (it's very small, private and real) where she cut loose a little bit from her "higher society" family, meeting a local boy after a sorority party her sophomore year. She decided it would be fun to toy around with a redneck boy a few years older for a while, but six weeks after a fun night in the hayloft, she started getting queasy and noticed that something that should have happened didn't.

Her family cut her off and she had to drop out of school. Her redneck toy did the honorable thing, but his family couldn't really help them much and times were hard. She took the work she could get - waiting tables, tending bar at the biker joint, dancing - and occasionally self-medicated a little, leading to a few nights she couldn't remember and a couple of tatoos that she regretted after she sobered up. Her redneck boy did his best to become a good man and, together, they got through the rough times and made a good home for their little girl, and the next little girl that followed. A few years into their marriage, she learned about his other daughter, and, though a little bit perturbed, quickly welcomed her into their little family after her mother tragically passed in the Joplin tornado.

Though she was no longer acceptable to her family (mainly so they didn't have to share the Walton inheritance some of them came into), after getting past her dark times and with her second child on the way, she cleaned up and started to bring some of her former refinement back into her life - she missed so much of it. Her husband was able to make the farm profitable (someone has to grow the beans so all the soibois, millennials and Gen-Zers can have their soy milk and tofu). It wasn't quite Zsa Zsa in Green Acres after living on the Upper East Side, but it was a real change and she sometimes struggled with the reality she was living that was so different from what she expected when she wore that Vera Wang Ivory Chiffon gown for her debut.

She had adjusted, but one thing she still had trouble with was that her daughters, despite her efforts, preferred overalls and flannel to skirts, chiffon and taffeta. And how much they were interested in what was going on with the animals in the farmyard, always asking what that bull was doing to that cow, why that thing under the horse is so damn big, and where all the little animals came from. Hilarity ensued.
This is exactly what I'm thinking. The only difference is is the Army dad was a single father with the Asian daughter when he met the rich girl. The Asian girl is from a previous relationship. The Asian daughter is gonna be around 29 while the ginger is 24.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just so y'all know, I'm gonna try to make Tomboy Supremacy as funny as 23 Sisters. It's just not gonna have all the insane characters. Think Green Acres but with incest and batshit crazy.

Reactions: pgm_01

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 2174879
I'm seriously thinking about making the mom a fish out of water. You know a rich girl who marries a redneck and knows nothing about the country life.
Mom looks like posh lady for sure, almost like stereotype Karen :KEK:
Ginger sister looks kinda sweet, i wonder if she would not look even better with freckles on cleavage.
Asian girl looks great, like tomboy princess.
I wonder she shaves her pussy.

The most of all i'm expecting many redneck incest jokes and even more absurd than in 23 sisters!;) IMG_20221117_072542.png IMG_20221117_072148.jpg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I get what you're saying. i think I fixed her. View attachment 2174856
I'm not a big fan of tattoos, especially face tattoos, but she looks good apart from that.

Is this not enough. She's got somewhat of a 6-pack.
View attachment 2174862
I really wouldn't call her muscular though. She has a basic level of tone, that's all.

View attachment 2174879
Sounds good, although after spending half her life there she should have adapted quite a bit, she shouldn't come off as just off the bus.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm not a big fan of tattoos, especially face tattoos, but she looks good apart from that.

I really wouldn't call her muscular though. She has a basic level of tone, that's all.

Sounds good, although after spending half her life there she should have adapted quite a bit, she shouldn't come off as just off the bus.
Not "just off the bus", but, like I laid out, trying to get back some of that "old" life and struggling with girls that just don't want to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.