VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah sorry just how I feel no offense to people that live there but ones running the place AZ is close. But seriously If you are happy there it's a good thing don't mind me
Happy? We hate it here. We were just waitin for my health to get better and then figure where we're movin to. I do agree this state has gone to shit. It's been goin downhill for the past 40 years. Fuck Cali.
BewitchedJubilantBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

jonthemac1

Jun 9, 2024
i can't even figure out how to install this game. it has so much bloatware attached to it. then it says I have installed it and nothing has happened. who know what else is included with the install package. no thanks.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
i can't even figure out how to install this game. it has so much bloatware attached to it. then it says I have installed it and nothing has happened. who know what else is included with the install package. no thanks.
There is NO install packege.
Your comment makes as much sense as a T-rex's arms being too short to wipe it's own ass.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Doc so the next game(the ideas still some where in that dark place in your mind where all the games come) will be full of this kind of animations or it will be made in UE5 :sneaky: :KEK:
If you sign a contract with Abere, you can get this, and all future games directly uploaded into your brain.
And it will be in the same quality as a live action movie, in 3D.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
That ain't his shadow, that's his reflection.
tldr; shingles don't care, light does physics magic you can't fake, stay away from that two dollar hooker be-cause of effects. it is some ODB green and still no squirrel tail.

It can be either shadow or reflection, light is like Shingles it don't care. You can not fake physics (I mean digitally you can but it looks like that two dollar hooker who gives out four dollar refunds in that one back alley in town that even heroin addicts warn you not to go too, through or even around it anytime of day or night) the way light acts, reacts upon an environmental surfaces, some of which are reflective, dull, transparent, opaque. Light has very specific response to these environmental surfaces and of the many (incident) ray effects (responses) from light and (any) combined surfaces and light doesn't care if it is a shadow or reflection cast on a surface, the (response) effect occurs the same with either due to, that light is the precursor of the (response) ray effect not a derivative of (incident) or any other ray effects.

So its some ODB green variation eh?
Still no squirrel tail hanging out from trunk :(... not that I think there should be a squirrel tail hanging out from the trunk hint hint, wink wink, cough cough.
reference
no squirrel tail

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I had a rough day yesterday. My grandma was having problems again. She has one of those mind wipe illnesses. Alzheimer's or Dementia. I can never remember which one. It's the one where the person goes a little crazy as the sun starts going down. I'm back to work today and the update should be done by the end of the week. Anyway, stay tuned...
111111111111111.png

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I had a rough day yesterday. My grandma was having problems again. She has one of those mind wipe illnesses. Alzheimer's or Dementia. I can never remember which one. It's the one where the person goes a little crazy as the sun starts going down. I'm back to work today and the update should be done by the end of the week. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 3753273
Sorry to here that I lost my Dad to that 5 years ago I know how rough that can be. It's Alzheimer's and they actually call it sundown syndrome my heart goes out to you

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Maybe. I'll just say I respect China more than California because at least in China they actually believe their own BS while in CA it's just for optics. Hmm. This could be a fun joke or story in the game. Where's my notebook!!!
As a lifelong Californian, I have to say our politicians really do seem to believe the BS they spew. That's what makes them so damn dangerous. Like they'll get into power in a city council, and F up the city a bit. Then they'll fail up to mayor of the city, and F it up some more. But that's not enough, so they'll fail their way up to a county board and F up a whole county's worth of cities. But even that's not enough for them, so they'll fail their way to State Representative, or State Senator and F up the whole State. But even then that's not enough so they fail up to Governor and really F up the state. When that's not enough, they try to fail their way to the Presidency to really F up the whole country.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
As a lifelong Californian, I have to say our politicians really do seem to believe the BS they spew. That's what makes them so damn dangerous. Like they'll get into power in a city council, and F up the city a bit. Then they'll fail up to mayor of the city, and F it up some more. But that's not enough, so they'll fail their way up to a county board and F up a whole county's worth of cities. But even that's not enough for them, so they'll fail their way to State Representative, or State Senator and F up the whole State. But even then that's not enough so they fail up to Governor and really F up the state. When that's not enough, they try to fail their way to the Presidency to really F up the whole country.
I don't mean the politicians. I mean mostly the people who vote them in. Specifically the rich folks. You know yelling at everyone about Global Warming then go flying in a private jet less than 100 miles 100 times a year.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
tldr; shingles don't care, light does physics magic you can't fake, stay away from that two dollar hooker be-cause of effects. it is some ODB green and still no squirrel tail.

It can be either shadow or reflection, light is like Shingles it don't care. You can not fake physics (I mean digitally you can but it looks like that two dollar hooker who gives out four dollar refunds in that one back alley in town that even heroin addicts warn you not to go too, through or even around it anytime of day or night) the way light acts, reacts upon an environmental surfaces, some of which are reflective, dull, transparent, opaque. Light has very specific response to these environmental surfaces and of the many (incident) ray effects (responses) from light and (any) combined surfaces and light doesn't care if it is a shadow or reflection cast on a surface, the (response) effect occurs the same with either due to, that light is the precursor of the (response) ray effect not a derivative of (incident) or any other ray effects.

So its some ODB green variation eh?
Still no squirrel tail hanging out from trunk :(... not that I think there should be a squirrel tail hanging out from the trunk hint hint, wink wink, cough cough.
reference
no squirrel tail
What the fuck did I just read?

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes