VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've been designing characters for the new Tomboy Supremacy update today. At the moment there's two new ones. They're just side characters at the moment. This is Bianca Morselli, the MC's aunt. What do ya think?
View attachment 3159645
Maybe if she had smaller breasts. I know I'll take heat for that one. But we all like what we like and I like small breasts. Overall, she's pretty.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I've been designing characters for the new Tomboy Supremacy update today. At the moment there's two new ones. They're just side characters at the moment. This is Bianca Morselli, the MC's aunt. What do ya think?
View attachment 3159645
I also prefer smaller breasts, but as she is, I would still drool all over her. :p
She does look good though...
Can't wait to do, ummm, I mean meet her...

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Do I want to know why he has a teenage aunt? Is this a southern thing?
Some times parents have another child later in life.
I know a guy whose aunt is almost 2 years younger than him.
Parents have a child at 18.
18 years later their child has a baby.
Twenty two years after the first the parents have another child at 40, which is not too old for children.

Result, an aunt that is two years younger than their niece/nephew...

Result

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So MC's mom's younger sister? And nice design doc. (y)

Kind of with Dark Silence though, someone with smaller breasts would be nice to see added to the character roster too.
While I am not opposed to smaller breasted characters, and actually enjoy them.
You have to remember that Doc's mind is pure evil, and he might create a character with breasts so small, that if you laid her on her back and poured water on her chest, puddles would form where her breasts are.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
While I am not opposed to smaller breasted characters, and actually enjoy them.
You have to remember that Doc's mind is pure evil, and he might create a character with breasts so small, that if you laid her on her back and poured water on her chest, puddles would form where her breasts are.
Pour champagne, then drink. Bet the bubbles would tickle her nips and you'd get a little peak in the middle of it all. ;)

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes