VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
While rendering today I decide to rewrite the synopsis for TS. What do y'all think?

A US Army veteran comes home to his family in Southern Missouri after spending four years away from them. Now he's dealing with his younger sister Cheyenne who is tsundere with a brother complex, his other younger sister Mary-Sue who's in bloody conflict with the squirrels of Greene County, MO and his older half-sister Luna who shares her mind with the personality of an insane alcoholic teddy bear named Cozmo.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
If you've got some land and a nice clearing, then a nice big fire with family friends, pets (even psycho-teddy-bears) a cooler of beer and a few bottles is the way to go. Might want to keep the firearms locked away after the first couple of rounds, or you might have other kinds of rounds going to bad places. ;)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
While rendering today I decide to rewrite the synopsis for TS. What do y'all think?

A US Army veteran comes home to his family in Southern Missouri after spending four years away from them. Now he's dealing with his younger sister Cheyenne who is tsundere with a brother complex, his other younger sister Mary-Sue who's in bloody conflict with the squirrels of Greene County, MO and his older half-sister Luna who shares her mind with the personality of an insane alcoholic teddy bear named Cozmo.
Sounds great. I'd want to play it.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes