VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
In the Tomboy Universe Kathleen Kennedy is actually a great movie producer and Star Wars is doing better than ever. Tomboy Supremacy 0.4b is coming soon. View attachment 3380145
I saw a pretty good, and plausible, argument for JarJar being Sith, and highly trained in Drunken Fist. Can't remember how they got around the "only two Sith at one time" argument, because I think Darth Maul was around the whole time JJ was. :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
A Luna test. I'm thinking about doing a flashback with Luna and the MC and this is what I'm thinking she'll look like. What do ya think? This is different from the Luna Revamp from the other day. This will be used in just in this certain flashback. View attachment 3381318
Love it. But I'm biased when it comes to her. Too bad there's no side shave. Yeah, I know. A lot of people hate side shaves.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A Luna test. I'm thinking about doing a flashback with Luna and the MC and this is what I'm thinking she'll look like. What do ya think? This is different from the Luna Revamp from the other day. This will be used in just in this certain flashback.
1708758666235.png
Still gorgeous, still intense, still sporting the signature smile with the pointy nose and the schorcing eyes ... you are in the right with this one, doc.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes