VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
View attachment 3783914
Retro gaming sets with Assassin creed Valhalla ( with detailed lessons in raiding neghboring classes with your possee ) and God of War Ragnarok ( with extensive lessons in fending off strong female protagonists while being a stay at home single dad) out of the box. All the lessons modern Americans need to learn fast.
I actually like strong female protagonists. So much so my web novel The Three Deaths is about one. Though you have given me an idea.
1ZinaPrision.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I thought I had finished the script but then saw a commercial for NASCAR and realized how could I not have a dirt track race in a 4th of July Special about rednecks? I feel I failed y'all. LOL! Anyway, I've been modifying assets to see if it's something I could do with DAZ and well...refer to the attached render. LOL!
Testin testing 123.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I thought I had finished the script but then saw a commercial for NASCAR and realized how could I not have a dirt track race in a 4th of July Special about rednecks? I feel I failed y'all. LOL! Anyway, I've been modifying assets to see if it's something I could do with DAZ and well...refer to the attached render. LOL!
View attachment 3786198
Don't forget the nascar tradition of cheering when there is a crash during the race.

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
The Tomboy Supremacy 4th of July Special's script is done. I've setup most of the scenes. This is the 4th of July Special so expect May Sue to blow shit up. LOL! Release will be Thursday pr Friday. Stay tuned...

View attachment 3789911
Mary Sue blowing shit up - hell yeah ! Will that include her going all John Wick on the nazi squirrels with 12 ga Dragon's Breath rounds ?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Mary Sue blowing shit up - hell yeah ! Will that include her going all John Wick on the nazi squirrels with 12 ga Dragon's Breath rounds ?
I'm leaning towards everyone sitting around a camp fire, when suddenly the 1812 overture begins to play, and then just as it gets to the part where the cannons would come in, BOOOooOOOOoOOOoOOMMMM!!!!
Then the entire treeline in the background explodes, with squirrel parts flying all over the place.
It cannot get any more American than that.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I can understand rednecks saying the wrong word, or mis-pronouncing one, but given it's a transcript of a homophone, their should be they're in the last line, and I'd like to also invite any grammer facists to rip apart this convoluted post.

edit: bugger, that will teach me to take so long convoluting.
That's the raw script. I sent it to my proofreader and co-author earlier today.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes