VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
This is the Springfield Dirt Track in Missiouri. This is what I'm trying to build with DAZ3D. It's not going to be 1 to 1 but I'm doing my best to get it somewhat close.

View attachment 3977165
View attachment 3977167 View attachment 3977168
Nice in my younger years growing up lived right behind one like that 1/4 mile inside 1/2 mile outside, ended up working for them all my teen years I have to see if can find a pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The renders are done...except a few that need to be finished with the animations which I'll hopefully start tomorrow. Also remember Redneck Season starts on Monday...AKA Labor Day. It's that time of year when us simple folks celebrate Fall and start doing the stupidest things imaginable. It's the season of bonfires and gasoline!! Why gasoline? Cause that fire is spreading to slow and I ain't got all night!! Stay tuned...

1RedneckSeason.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, all the renders are done this time. I'm 100% sure this time. This update will have roughly 400 new renders. We could get this out as early as tomorrow for $5 subs..maybe Sunday at the latest. I sent a message to Shaddy to see if he's available to help me tomorrow. Anyway, thanks for your patience with me. Stay tuned...

1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Y'all may see a bump in quality with the animations. Mechanically they're still the same loop animation but I'm trying out something which will make them look a lot better. Hopefully. This is also gonna cause the render time to spike. If we don't like how it turns out we'll go back to the old way. Anyway the first animation is cooking right now. Stay tuned...

Screenshot 2024-08-31 094734.jpg

edwenind

Aug 19, 2024
I would be interested (if you are comfortable sharing) the difference in render time. Daz seems so inconsistent with animation render times in my experience.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I would be interested (if you are comfortable sharing) the difference in render time. Daz seems so inconsistent with animation render times in my experience.
With the old way I did things it took roughly an hour and 40 minutes to do a 31 frame animation. With this new way I'm almost 2 hours in and almost 9 frames of 31 are done. The old way I did animations dropped the quality quite a bit. I did it that way because my computer was basiclly shit and then I kind of got into the habit of doing it that way. The past few months I've been trying to break that bad habit. The main bad habit was using this plug-in called the IRay Interiour Camera. It got things rendered really quickly but it dropped the quality in a massive way. I've stopped using it. That is one of the reasons updates have taken a little longer than usual. It's also why render quility has risen quite a bit.

Screenshot 2024-08-31 105708.jpg

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes