VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
She did until Grant(better known as Doc) pumped a sexy/cute drug under every bed in the world making the Brocon look like this....
View attachment 2520574
:KEK:;)
I know how cute she became and i've enjoyed many scenes with Brocon monster many times ;)
In my opinion Tiffany The Brocon monster should appear as crossover in Tomboy Supremacy FEW TIMES after Doc make 23sisters completed:unsure:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I know how cute she became and i've enjoyed many scenes with Brocon monster many times ;)
In my opinion Tiffany The Brocon monster should appear as crossover in Tomboy Supremacy FEW TIMES after Doc make 23sisters completed:unsure:
If Taff, Abere, and a few others do join in for a crossover it should be as actresses making 23 Sisters a drama Sitcom in the Tomboy universe.;):KEK::KEK: (Since Doc has already said Tomboy and the other games are set in 2 separate universes. But that doesn't mean Doc's other games can't be shows and games in the Tomboys universe. Edit: Maybe an HBO series;):devilish::KEK:)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am gonna give y'all some promises. 1st. I promise never to promote wokism. 2nd. This is for the ladies out there, I promise to continue to put strong women in my games, like Abere, Zina and Luna. 3rd. NO NTR!! and 4th. I promise to make fun and ridicule of both sides of the political spectrum. These are things I promise to all my players. 4.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am gonna give y'all some promises. 1st. I promise never to promote wokism. 2nd. This is for the ladies out there, I promise to continue to put strong women in my games, like Abere, Zina and Luna. 3rd. NO NTR!! and 4th. I promise to make fun and ridicule of both sides of the political spectrum. These are things I promise to all my players. View attachment 2524243
Luna sure looks different there. She looks good though.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I am gonna give y'all some promises. 1st. I promise never to promote wokism. 2nd. This is for the ladies out there, I promise to continue to put strong women in my games, like Abere, Zina and Luna. 3rd. NO NTR!! and 4th. I promise to make fun and ridicule of both sides of the political spectrum. These are things I promise to all my players. View attachment 2524243
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so like I said the other day, the script is done...kind of. As I also said I was going to reword a scene. Which I did. The main reason I wanted to reword it was to really extended it. The script was kind of short, so I went in and extended the first scene. It went from about 4-5 pages to over twelve. So, yeah. Success! I'm still doing some small touch ups on it. I finished what I wanted to do with it, so that means rendering starts tomorrow. I'm aiming for a mid-week release next week. Nothing has really slowed me down with this update, so things are looking good and moving smoothly and on time. This is really good news and I'm happy to report it. Stay tuned...
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, so like I said the other day, the script is done...kind of. As I also said I was going to reword a scene. Which I did. The main reason I wanted to reword it was to really extended it. The script was kind of short, so I went in and extended the first scene. It went from about 4-5 pages to over twelve. So, yeah. Success! I'm still doing some small touch ups on it. I finished what I wanted to do with it, so that means rendering starts tomorrow. I'm aiming for a mid-week release next week. Nothing has really slowed me down with this update, so things are looking good and moving smoothly and on time. This is really good news and I'm happy to report it. Stay tuned...
View attachment 2526293
Doc looks like someone is a bit sad that she lost the script that you let her work on.;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes