VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm still working my but off. The past 2 days I've had to do some stuff during the day, but I'm still putting in 12+ hours a day. I usually start working around 2-3pm and work until about 4am. I am pushing myself to get this update out in the next few days. I've still got 2 small scenes to render and the 1 animation to do. So, not too much. It is a massive update. I'm still not sure if it's my biggest but it's up there. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned....
cof79.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: lougi

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This is how people burn out. Don't get me wrong I love the work ethic but please make sure that it stays fun and not a chore.
Having said that WHERE IS THE UPDATE :devilish::p:ROFLMAO:.
I sleep in until almost noon, so I'm getting good sleep. It's just my schedule is messed up.

Reactions: denen

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got some good news for y'all. I've got two small scenes left to render, which I'm gonna try to finish tonight. I'll do the animation tomorrow and will try doing the coding while it's cooking. I am gonna try to release the Tomboy Supremacy 0.2's Full Update tomorrow or Thursday. I'm aiming really hard for sometime tomorrow night. It's a big update, so thanks for your patience. Anyway, stay tuned.... lapt145.png

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Good morning everyone. I did not finish both of the final two scenes last night...Not for lack of trying. I did finish the bigger of the two though. So, I've got one more small one left to do. I'm hoping to finish tonight. Fingers crossed. View attachment 2575007
You need to explain how you make enough Coffee for the crew in that Dinky Percolator in the picture there.

It just ain't happening. ( WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF REALISM BOY).

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I tried. I truly tried to get the update out last night, but as usual I underestimated the work that had to be done. I was up late working on the renders and they're done. 100%. All of them. Thank God. I'm about to start the animation and coding. That's all that needs to be done. It's so close to being finished. It will be released tonight. It would have to take an act of God to stop me from releasing it tonight. It may be really really late tonight, but it will be tonight. Stay tuned....
1.png

Reactions: lougi

Swedishbloke

Aug 17, 2021
It's promotion time! Get ready for the Tomboys. Keep any eye out for Tomboy Supremacy 0.2. View attachment 2577961
I really love the models. Shorthaired, quirky, goodlooking tomboys..
I have always been drawn to that kind of girls.
Thank you for your neverending progress updates, for all your work and for providing us with this gem!
Can't wait for the update.
Cheers from Sweden. <3

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I really love the models. Shorthaired, quirky, goodlooking tomboys..
I have always been drawn to that kind of girls.
Thank you for your neverending progress updates, for all your work and for providing us with this gem!
Can't wait for the update.
Cheers from Sweden. <3
Thanks. The money I make from my games helps me a lot, but the thing that really keeps me going is fans and people like you. Even if my games were successful I would probably move at a much slower rate with updates, but it's really all y'all fans that inspire me to work hard and keep me motivated. It really makes me feel proud when I hear words like yours. That's one of the reasons I release updates about the games to everyone and not just subscribers. It's kind of a thank you to everyone.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You Sir are a well appreciated Phenom. I pledge to you that I will never complain about your dedication to your work. That I will Fap at all of your Models . That with each new update the hair on my palms will grow thicker, And that my knuckles will drag.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes