VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Somehow, I've been able to please the loli fans and F95. It's probably because I've gotten really good at creating, custom, detailed, characters with DAZ and I've gotten good at making really cute lolis that F95 is okay with. I guess that happens when you create over 200 custom characters.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
When you tell your teddy bear that from your internet research you are the most sane person with blue hair in the world. Of course he calls you a lying, fucking, moron and tells you to prove it while yelling numbers, statistics and slurs at you. View attachment 2632828
Well, "with blue hair" might be accurate. Definitely saner than most natural redheads.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Wow where did everybody go Not one post in over a month... Talk about fickle. Or is Cozmo at fault .
Whatever the reason I say let the creativity flow. And the deafening silence needs to stop.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Wow where did everybody go Not one post in over a month... Talk about fickle. Or is Cozmo at fault .
Whatever the reason I say let the creativity flow. And the deafening silence needs to stop.
It'll pick up soon. I've got 2 other games I work on. I'm in the last few hours of finishing up one right now.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It'll pick up soon. I've got 2 other games I work on. I'm in the last few hours of finishing up one right now.
Doc that message was not pointed at you at all I know you are busy. It's the fact that there is no chat in the chat room that's all. I mean there isn't even a naysayer or even a backbiter in the thread. I mean come on , how am I expected to use my Rapier repartee if none come forth.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Doc that message was not pointed at you at all I know you are busy. It's the fact that there is no chat in the chat room that's all. I mean there isn't even a naysayer or even a backbiter in the thread. I mean come on , how am I expected to use my Rapier repartee if none come forth.
Everyone is at the other, soon to be released game thread, running around screaming with their arms waving over their heads like Kermit the Frog.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Everyone is at the other, soon to be released game thread, running around screaming with their arms waving over their heads like Kermit the Frog.
Actually y'all poor folks are gonna have to wait a while before the full version of 23 Sisters 0.13n is released. I've been working on an Alpha. GIVE ME MONEY!!! LOL!! The next free game's update will be Extra Credit 0.6b.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Actually y'all poor folks are gonna have to wait a while before the full version of 23 Sisters 0.13n is released. I've been working on an Alpha. GIVE ME MONEY!!! LOL!! The next free game's update will be Extra Credit 0.6b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes