VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
While working on the script today I was thinking of what to call all y'all fans of our games. It's Doc5252 Productions so how about we call y'all "The Doctorates?" doctorite.png

Reactions: Envoye

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
That works for me. I've been following your work for 1-1/2 years now and I love what you do. Your stuff is highly erotic but finds the time to be a little silly as well. That's what makes your stuff interesting to me. Keep up the great work, from One Doc to another. ;)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That works for me. I've been following your work for 1-1/2 years now and I love what you do. Your stuff is highly erotic but finds the time to be a little silly as well. That's what makes your stuff interesting to me. Keep up the great work, from One Doc to another. ;)
Thank you.

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
I like the concept, but conversations feel way too stiff. There is almost no model movement, besides the mouth to indicate persons speaking, and scenes would be drastically improved with some expressive body language. Characters looking at one another when speaking, crossed arms, hands on hips, etc. you're making a visual novel and you're not using the strongest feature: visuals! Adding some movement to the models may take extra time, but it makes the characters feel more alive.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I like the concept, but conversations feel way too stiff. There is almost no model movement, besides the mouth to indicate persons speaking, and scenes would be drastically improved with some expressive body language. Characters looking at one another when speaking, crossed arms, hands on hips, etc. you're making a visual novel and you're not using the strongest feature: visuals! Adding some movement to the models may take extra time, but it makes the characters feel more alive.
I appreciate you playing the game and I will take your feedback into consideration. I try to do better with each update and I'm learning more and more tricks with each one. Though my games aren't really known for looking good. It's more folks are curious to see what insanity is going to happen next and to place bets to see what meds I took. Meth or PCP.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Luna Broinne was born in Okinawa, Japan. She is the daughter of US Army LTC Patrikck Tully Broinne and the step-daughter of Dr. Emily Grace Morselli. She and her family reside just outside Willard, MO near Springfield. She has four half-siblings. A younger brother and two younger sisters on her dad's side who also reside in MO and a sister on her mom's side who lives in Japan....most of the time. TS2.png

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes