VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
/wet/ characters; maybe try implementing a few water droplets here or there cause their skin kinda looks way too shiny ...
I know what you're trying to do is hella hard, but wet skin is ultra sexy, so good on your for the attempt *_*

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have been forced to hire a diverse sensitivity reader for my games.

We’d like to welcome Cozmo Broinne on to our writing team. His previous jobs include a Hispanic organization fighting for minorities rights, he is a Vietnam Vet and has connections to a former President of the United States. He also is an entrepreneur of medical technology.

GLeYYMQW0AIpHtw.jpg

Sep 26, 2023
I have been forced to hire a diverse sensitivity reader for my games.

We’d like to welcome Cozmo Broinne on to our writing team. His previous jobs include a Hispanic organization fighting for minorities rights, he is a Vietnam Vet and has connections to a former President of the United States. He also is an entrepreneur of medical technology.

View attachment 3553434
Come on Doc ... Speculums don't count as Medical technologies

Saikousoku

Mar 21, 2022
Loving this so far. Seen a lot of games that try to be funny and fall flat, but this actually has good jokes and plenty of them.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Loving this so far. Seen a lot of games that try to be funny and fall flat, but this actually has good jokes and plenty of them.
Ah, thank you. Other VN’s keep trying to copy my style of manic insanity and humor. The problem is is they're not authentic. Manic insanity authenticity is key. You either have have it or you don’t.

Wait a second...

GKX3AMGWsAA6XPa.jpg

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Ah, thank you. Other VN’s keep trying to copy my style of manic insanity and humor. The problem is is they're not authentic. Manic insanity authenticity is key. You either have have it or you don’t.

Wait a second...

View attachment 3563680
So Luna borrowed Emily's clothes ? I can't wait to see Emily prancing around in a Luna outfit !

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes