VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

boobies!

Oct 29, 2017
I find that top confusing and anachronistic. Metric was introduces 8 years after the war ended. It was create by France, who were one of the major reasons the colonials won. (That was fortunate given the US then bailed the surrender monkeys out in two world wars). The pommie bastards didn't start using kilometres till 1978, and only stopped allowing miles in 1995. A more applicable picture to convey merkin understanding of the metric system would be the Challenger space shuttle.

Please remove the top. :sneaky:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Abere when the lighting is just right. I'm gonna have to start using preset lighting with DAZ from now on. The reason I didn't originally was because I had a piece of shit graphics card and I had to use that Iray Interior Lighting Tool which helped me render a lot faster but dropped quality and messed up the lighting. I was running a GTX 1060 at the time. Now I'm running a RTX 4070 and I don't need that tool anymore I had just been using it out of instinct. I've been breaking out of some bad DAZ habits which is why render quality has skyrocketed these past few months. Anyway, stay tuned...

test.png

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes