VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
THE TOMBOY SUPREMACY 0.7 SCRIPT IS DONE!! It has some scenes which I think most of y'all will enjoy. I also think y'all are gonna want me to fast track 0.8 with the way 0.7 ends. Because of this I may do one more TS update before going back to Extra Credit. We'll see. I plan to start rendering on Monday hopefully. I do have to build one more environment though. Anyway, stay tuned... 1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Posing, setting up new environments and rendering begin tomorrow. It'll take roughly a week to get the rest of the 0.7 update out. Maybe a little longer. We'll see. The second half of 0.7 is a bit longer than the Alpha. Anyway, the Japanese Redneck, Luna Broinne, will be returning very soon. Stay tuned... 1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Don't worry folks diversity is coming to Tomboy Supremacy. I aim to get some of that sweet, sweet ESG Money. I thought I already had diversity with Luna, Rika, Hime, the MC's crazy ex and Cheyenne's teacher who both are middle eastern but apparently Asians don't count. They're just whie people. So let's try Mexican and Somolian. Don't screw me over Larry Fink! I need that money. Psych meds are expesive. Anyway, Shirley, in the front, and Alicia, in the back will be appearing in the 0.7 update. If you've played the Alpha you've already met Alicia. Anyway, stay tuned... 9.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Don't worry folks diversity is coming to Tomboy Supremacy. I aim to get some of that sweet, sweet ESG Money. I thought I already had diversity with Luna, Rika, Hime, the MC's crazy ex and Cheyenne's teacher who both are middle eastern but apparently Asians don't count. They're just whie people. So let's try Mexican and Somolian. Don't screw me over Larry Fink! I need that money. Psych meds are expesive. Anyway, Shirley, in the front, and Alicia, in the back will be appearing in the 0.7 update. If you've played the Alpha you've already met Alicia. Anyway, stay tuned... View attachment 4130142
Doc it's a good thing you didn't go with the crazy ex teacher for the MC or Cheyenne wouldn't pass her class:KEK::KEK:

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes