VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Ooog... >_< I did not know that about them. I guess design flaw then. That would explain why the design isn't used anymore.
The seals would shrink, and once they started to shrink, it was time to get out of your car with pants wet in such a way that it looked like you pissed yourself.
Even convertibles often had that problem.
I had a 66 Mustang convertible that would leak through the seal above the windshield.
Replacement seals are often hard to find, if not outright impossible to find after only a few years.
Which forced some people to use silicon sealant to permanently seal the roof, closed.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got a playtest up and running. Yes I know that the image for Shirley is wrong. The one showing is just a placeholder until I make Shirley's. The second animation is about halfway done. It's been cooking for about 4 hours and has about 4 more to go. There's one final animation after this one but I think I can cut the time in half. Hopefully. 99% of the coding is done and I've also got about 15 or so more renders to do. So, hopefully tonight we'll get the update out. If not tonight than tomorrow. I'm betting on tonight though. Stay tuned...
View attachment vlc-record-2024-10-27-18h44m37s-Recording 2024-10-27 144210.mp4-.mp4

Reactions: DigDug69

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This update will be the biggest overhall of the game. We've added music, the UI has been improved to an insane degree as well as some other tweeks. All of the original character portrates have been upgraded. You can see them in this video. The fact that we're getting this update out almost on time is a damn miracle. We're raising the quality of the games for y'all! I've been releasing some mediocare stuff and I want to improve. Y'all deserve that. Anyway, I've still got 1 more animation to do tomorrow and a few renders. The coding is for the most part done. Well except for Shaddy's stuff. I've contacted him and he'll be able to help me tomorrow. Less than 24 hours to go! Stay tuned...

PS. Yes, I see that the word "Thought" should be "Taught." I fixed it.

View attachment Recording 2024-10-27 213345 (1) (1).mp4

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ArhraCole
2.80 star(s) 21 Votes