VN Others Completed Tomgirls of the Mountains - Josou Sanmyaku [Final] [Nounai Kanojo/JAST USA]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
There is no logic behind it that can explain how ass babies work, just don't think too deeply about it.
I cant follow your advice, the idea is stuck in my head, imagine someone in your birthday tells you "yeah you were born from the ass of a dude" how it works? do you have an amniotic sack to protect you from the turds around you?

• Haha
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I cant follow your advice, the idea is stuck in my head, imagine someone in your birthday tells you "yeah you were born from the ass of a dude" how it works? do you have an amniotic sack to protect you from the turds around you?
Again, there is no train of logic that can be found which would provide an adequate explanation for how this all works. The closest thing I've seen was a picture long ago where the artist had devised a system akin to the throat where the main pathway was the colon but there was a down-pointing offshoot that contained a womb.

Jan 31, 2020
Again, there is no train of logic that can be found which would provide an adequate explanation for how this all works. The closest thing I've seen was a picture long ago where the artist had devised a system akin to the throat where the main pathway was the colon but there was a down-pointing offshoot that contained a womb.
Whoa! They must be some sort of mutants. That or they are just impregnatable hermaphrodites. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Sorry for my bad english. Earthling language is kinda hard to learn. English! I meant English, is quite difficult to learn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aereon1104

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Whoa! They must be some sort of mutants. That or they are just impregnatable hermaphrodites. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Sorry for my bad english. Earthling language is kinda hard to learn.
No, they're 100% normal males. It's the thing. Also it's called mpreg and actually there was some realistic explanations as to how and why it should work, but in this case I think it was divine intervention or something, so it's very possible in such a manner. And this type of content is ultra rare, so you should be thankful it exists.

Jan 31, 2020
No, they're 100% normal males. It's the thing. Also it's called mpreg and actually there was some realistic explanations as to how and why it should work, but in this case I think it was divine intervention or something, so it's very possible in such a manner. And this type of content is ultra rare, so you should be thankful it exists.
Hmm, you have a point.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes