VN Others Completed Tomgirls of the Mountains - Josou Sanmyaku [Final] [Nounai Kanojo/JAST USA]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I know and its so boring . This one had light at first I thought...
No no, this game is good and enjoyable. But the one with the island this dev did is better imo. I think there are other games this people also made, so I hope those get translated too one day.

Jul 3, 2020
No, every other worth femboy VN is censored I think. I prob need to check to be sure, but I think all of them are censored.
Correct. All the high quality ones come from japan and are censored, although maybe there is a golden few with un-censored patches. Though they may be unofficial redraws.

EL'Selta

Nov 24, 2019
This girl Yura, the blonde one, it's the most annoying heroine I ever meet. Characters like her realy piss me off. Usually characters like her are antagonist but this time is diferent. I hope the story improve somehow because she's making the whole VN very unconfortable. I wish there was a option/route where the mc teach her some manners.
did u play through til the end, or even halfway through her route? that quickly starts to crack, and at the end, its way different, just gotta play through her route.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
did u play through til the end, or even halfway through her route? that quickly starts to crack, and at the end, its way different, just gotta play through her route.
I finished the VN already. Yes I know how things works in this game and how things improve later. But still I'm not fan of characters like this what treat other people as trash because class or status

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That happend to me once, then I realize that my earphones/headphones where off, so just check you have a sound device conected.

You should try it to bro (in case you havent), the route of the silver haired girl is wholesome and pretty lovey-dovey and hearth warming, also the protagonist has your same motto of "love hurts" and also the tsundere route its gold... who knows this game may give you a good time :) (Just remember to use the spell of "no homo" and everything will be fine :WeSmart:)
Hmmm maybe, does the MC get his butt kicked by her on her route? Bonus points if there is forced milkings as she makes him her cow.

• Haha
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
You never played a long VN right? This game is considered short, but if you think is long enough, you should try Senren Banka. Now that's a long game.
Admittedly I haven't played many VNs, but I think this one's very inconcise. I wouldn't mind twice as many lines, if there were more content within. Very little happens in the story compared to how many lines of dialog each scene has.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes