VN Others Completed Tomgirls of the Mountains - Josou Sanmyaku [Final] [Nounai Kanojo/JAST USA]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
I found the download page for the font website

the font looks fine now after installing

May 28, 2019
This one came faster than expected
That's also what she said.
This is the first game from this developer that gets officially localized by a major company, right? It's nice to see EN localizers taking notice of the trap genre, and this isn't even a new title. Localizing a relatively old VN is the ultimate Chad move, honestly. It's a shame that it wasn't uncensored in the process, but what can you do. Of course the artist wouldn't revisit an old work just to redraw it, and I doubt they kept the original artwork backed up.
What are you talking about, it IS uncensored. All JAST games are.
You can even visit JAST's website on this entry and it will still say uncensored.

Mods did have it clarified in the thread description with "Censored: No".

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks for the links to the font. After installing the spacing is good now. It makes a huge difference, and it's certainly more readable.

LuluLopunny

Aug 27, 2018
How can an MC be so braindead. Given such a perfect opportunity and he spends most of the time screaming about how not gay he is and how traps aren't girls while also busting every single nut he has for them. I've seen autistic people with more social skills and common sense than this dude.

xkinqdom

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks how do I download and install the font? Sorry I don't speak japanese. Thanks for the help :)
It was mentioned earlier by captainboo, the direct link is and should automatically download. After that just unzip the file and double click the tff files in the folder to get the option to install them.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
I find it amusing that of all people, Goblin Slayer is the first one who wrote a review for this game...

On other notes, the synopsis confused me... "revitalize by giving birth"... but, but... huh?!
Well... guess there's only one way to make it clear, eh?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
hello human beings, i ran into a problem when i tried to open the game for the second time aaaaaa.jpg
this appears, i click that button and then it closes the game, what do i do? thanks in advance.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes