VN Others Completed Tomgirls of the Mountains - Josou Sanmyaku [Final] [Nounai Kanojo/JAST USA]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
This is one of the few times I will say "buy this game" since the trap genre is very niche which makes very hard to find a "trap game" and even more hard to find one that has a proper translation, so if you can afford this game you should do it so they can keep translating this kind of games.

its a trap.png

Last edited:

CowboyTrav

Sep 1, 2019
NOICE~ actually bought this one for myself a while back but didn't have the credentials to upload haha. i'm happy to have supported it though, i'm totally here for more of aogiri's hot femboys-- his art is such a treat for the eyes. just look at the first hscene in this game and you'll know, lol

(yura is best boi btw. love that tsuntsun cutie~)
bought it a few days ago, I uploaded the link here

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's exasperating how bad this MC is. He has the mentality of a 7yr old boy who hates women cos they give cooties.
Pretty much par for the course for these trap games. Played a couple similar and the MC was a pretty weak character in most of them.

Fortunately the games were quite funny and the traps were decently done characters so the games weren't bad but I find the same problem with a lot of Japanese made games having pathetic MC's.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Pretty much par for the course for these trap games. Played a couple similar and the MC was a pretty weak character in most of them.

Fortunately the games were quite funny and the traps were decently done characters so the games weren't bad but I find the same problem with a lot of Japanese made games having pathetic MC's.
Otomaid and School Idol QT Cool weren't like this. If not for the mosaic censorship I'd be playing Otomaid all the time.

Reactions: Drewbie

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This one came faster than expected
That's also what she said.
This is the first game from this developer that gets officially localized by a major company, right? It's nice to see EN localizers taking notice of the trap genre, and this isn't even a new title. Localizing a relatively old VN is the ultimate Chad move, honestly. It's a shame that it wasn't uncensored in the process, but what can you do. Of course the artist wouldn't revisit an old work just to redraw it, and I doubt they kept the original artwork backed up.
I think one other one from this dev got translated. This is a series (sort of, more by theme than connection) with multiple entries. Hopefully more get picked up because I'm more interested in one of the other games from it.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
As far as beta male MC's go, this one thus far is pretty bad. He's a complete pushover and terrified of women, all because of a single breakup - ugh.
That's unfortunately a running theme in this series, too. In a story full of feminine boys the main character is the only raging pussy.

redun

Mar 17, 2018
Tbh, having played this game ages ago using ith, the love interests are mostly so femme that even those who are like only 5% interested in masc should be fine with it.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
This game is a MEME,just like me and my LIFE.....but hey at least it not a TRAP?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How do you get other routes? I keep getting Shizuki. Thought the food choice was the divider, but it seems to change nothing

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes