VN Others Completed Tomgirls of the Mountains - Josou Sanmyaku [Final] [Nounai Kanojo/JAST USA]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
eh, isn't femboy its own thing seperate from tomgirl? like don't femboy's go a step further and want to actually be women?
In theory yes, femboy is basically just another word for Trap, it's gotten more popular recently as some people have been pushing against the word trap. But in the hentai community, at least where I've seen it, tomgirl has been used pretty much interchangeably with trap or alongside it

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
This one came faster than expected
That's also what she said.
This is the first game from this developer that gets officially localized by a major company, right? It's nice to see EN localizers taking notice of the trap genre, and this isn't even a new title. Localizing a relatively old VN is the ultimate Chad move, honestly. It's a shame that it wasn't uncensored in the process, but what can you do. Of course the artist wouldn't revisit an old work just to redraw it, and I doubt they kept the original artwork backed up.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
tomgirls because since last year the word "trap" is offensive for some people. I guess the change is a good thing. Thnks for share. I been waiting for it

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Why ..

WHY!!!! ....

WHY DOES EVERY PROTAGONIST IN A JAPANESE HVN HAVE TO BE SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY!!

Traps are awesome but damn I want to shout at the MC until he grows a damn spine.
So it's that kind of MC again huh? it must be some sort of custom or something between femboys VN. Oh well, I¡ll go for this anyways. We need more like this.

Reactions: Htchn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure you need a penis for that one. I've always assumed he said "Y boner" as a reference to the shape of the uterus because he was a woman when banging the queen.
He's talking about Schrodinger and the fact he looks very feminine.

Right before Schrodinger tells Seras they would make beautiful children and Alucard shoots him in the face saying "was that boy girl bugging you"

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
NOICE~ actually bought this one for myself a while back but didn't have the credentials to upload haha. i'm happy to have supported it though, i'm totally here for more of aogiri's hot femboys-- his art is such a treat for the eyes. just look at the first hscene in this game and you'll know, lol

(yura is best boi btw. love that tsuntsun cutie~)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes