VN Others Completed Tomgirls of the Mountains - Josou Sanmyaku [Final] [Nounai Kanojo/JAST USA]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Would that be just Transgender ?
maybe, although could just be tomgirl is more about preferences of what they are into, while femboy is more physical characteristics and mannerisms. i.e. looking and acting feminine instead of just being into feminine things.

But who knows, imma go back to my tomboys now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Stop baiting people. Snide people like you can't really complain about anyone.
I think you need to google the difference between a complaint and mockery.

One of those times I am deceived by title and saved by tags
How could the title possibly deceive you, tomgirl means trap .... it's tomboy that's the female version.

Last edited:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I started the game and the distance between some of the letters is quite weird and different from the preview pictures? Can I somehow change that?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I think you need to google the difference between a complaint and mockery.

How could the title possibly deceive you, tomgirl means trap .... it's tomboy that's the female version.
And you should search good manners and better character,

Reactions: Zastinx

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Could we cease the bickering in the presence of this weird gem of a VN? C'mon guys its a smut forum , no need to be so sensitive.

I would also like know if anyone has any idea on the path choices because I also cant seem to find the harem ending.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I started the game and the distance between some of the letters is quite weird and different from the preview pictures? Can I somehow change that?
Yeah - It looks like the wrong font type is used. The kerning is completely wrong. Maybe a monotype font is used when another type is needed, or the other way around. I got the same problem with other novels. An example is the Flowers series, where the letters go all wrong (unevenly spaced and out of border) if you not have the right font installed.
Maybe another extra font has to be installed?

Reactions: Makoko

Bobbo222

Jun 14, 2020
Could we cease the bickering in the presence of this weird gem of a VN? C'mon guys its a smut forum , no need to be so sensitive.

I would also like know if anyone has any idea on the path choices because I also cant seem to find the harem ending.
Firstly you're completely right,
Secondly I'm pretty sure that when you have to choose a kind of food the different run sets in, and the harem run can be accessed in the menu after completing all runs by choosing extra

Reactions: lexxus

xkinqdom

Apr 29, 2020
You're missing the font. You can get it here.

Reactions: 8551
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes