VN Others Completed Tomgirls of the Mountains - Josou Sanmyaku [Final] [Nounai Kanojo/JAST USA]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
Thank you for someone finally uploading this game. I've been wanting to try it but unable to buy it myself at this time. I loved Jousou Kaikyou and it was only fan translated so I'm looking forward to an officially translated game.

Acerock

Jul 26, 2020
Thank you for someone finally uploading this game. I've been wanting to try it but unable to buy it myself at this time. I loved Jousou Kaikyou and it was only fan translated so I'm looking forward to an officially translated game.
i mean the same anon that translated josou kaikyou was hired to translate josou jinja too...

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
hello human beings, i ran into a problem when i tried to open the game for the second time View attachment 1155263
this appears, i click that button and then it closes the game, what do i do? thanks in advance.
That happend to me once, then I realize that my earphones/headphones where off, so just check you have a sound device conected.

Pervy Incel and Asia Argento Here's another game you might enjoy.
You should try it to bro (in case you havent), the route of the silver haired girl is wholesome and pretty lovey-dovey and hearth warming, also the protagonist has your same motto of "love hurts" and also the tsundere route its gold... who knows this game may give you a good time :) (Just remember to use the spell of "no homo" and everything will be fine :WeSmart:)

Last edited:

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Like Young Jeezy, its trap or die for this healer. :cool:
I cant believe that my favorite healer is into traps, but that´s epic :cool:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

For anyone wondering about the ROUTES:

So far I manage to pull the 3 routes.

To get the silver haired route (Shizuki):

In the first option tell the truth

second give her your hand

Third "Complain"

Fourth "nah its fine"

Fifth choose "western food"

For the miko/priestess black haired girl route (FUMIO):

First option "tell the truth"

Second option "dont give her your hand"

Third "On secon thought..."

Fourth "I should tell her"

Fifht choose "Japanese food"

For the blonde tsundere route (YURA):

Third option "On secon thought..."

Fifth option "I want to eat Yuna " -> "western food" (Yes it does give you the chance of selectiong those 2 options)

As for the "real" first choice of eating the mushroom im not sure if it does change anything or not since I didnt ate it my first playthrough (Silver haired girl) and just for fun I ate it twice on the miko and tsundere route)

Just take this with a grain of Salt since my fist playtrought was with the silver haired girl and got the good ending and Im not sure if the blonde girl is locked behind that or if you can get her route on the first try.

Once you finished the 3 routes you can go for the harem route (its a really short "route" if you can call it that way since you will finish it in 5-10 minutes) and you wont have to make any options in that route.

This part contains a minor spoiler: There will be a part in which an Helicopter arrives with provisions/food to the village and until that it will be a common route for the 3 girls.
Once the helicopter leaves the next "naughty" scene you get will define your route: "armpit job" scene you will be on the silver haired route, if you get a handjob near the shrine you will be on the miko route and if you get a feetjob you will be on the blonde tsundere route.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This girl Yura, the blonde one, it's the most annoying heroine I ever meet. Characters like her realy piss me off. Usually characters like her are antagonist but this time is diferent. I hope the story improve somehow because she's making the whole VN very unconfortable. I wish there was a option/route where the mc teach her some manners.

Reactions: くもり空

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Third "Complain"

Fourth "nah its fine"

Fifth option "I want to eat Yuna " -> "western food" (Yes it does give you the chance of selectiong those 2 options)

As for the "real" first choice of eating the mushroom im not sure if it does change anything or not since I didnt ate it my first playthrough (Silver haired girl) and just for fun I ate it twice on the miko and tsundere route)

Just take this with a grain of Salt since my fist playtrought was with the silver haired girl and got the good ending and Im not sure if the blonde girl is locked behind that or if you can get her route on the first try.

Once you finished the 3 routes you can go for the harem route (but dont ask me about this since I still need to finish 1 more route before going to this route.

This part contains a minor spoiler: There will be a part in which an Helicopter arrives with provisions/food to the village and until that it will be a common route for the 3 girls.
Once the helicopter leaves the next "naughty" scene you get will define your route: "armpit job" scene you will be on the silver haired route, if you get a handjob near the shrine you will be on the miko route and if you get a feetjob you will be on the blonde tsundere route.
thank you, seems i have to wrong route (i want yumio and because of that selected Japanese food but seems i get the armpit job)

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
It seem like the walkthrought in english have a mistake. To get Yura good ending you must choose "leave the village together" unlike the walkthrought said.

If someone can point this out to the owner of that website to fix it, that would be great.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I mean it's either going to be a bunch of gay sex or a bunch of gay sex with magic. Either should suffice for fans of the genre.
I think there is clearly a difference. If they look like girls, speak like girls and behave like girls, its different from men who look like men and sound like men. I don´t think people who would play this game would play a game with real men. There is a difference there.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I think there is clearly a difference. If they look like girls, speak like girls and behave like girls, its different from men who look like men and sound like men. I don´t think people who would play this game would play a game with real men. There is a difference there.
Totally agree with you here, traps are for the people that enjoy the femenine figure and not a masculine one, as you say they look 100% as real cute girls and are usually voiced by real girls. At least speaking for my self I will never play a game with muscle men and other gay stuff because im not atracted to masculine figures, same will go for those games in which the girl looks 100% as a man.

I remember that there is a "word" (which I cant remember the word itself) for when you just love the female form and the cuteness or sexyness of it no metter where it is.
__________________________________________________________________________________

thank you, seems i have to wrong route (i want yumio and because of that selected Japanese food but seems i get the armpit job)
Do you mean you did all the choices from my guide and still got the silver hair girl route? There is now anothe guide here, is the top comment of this page (4), try it and if you still get the armpitjob then you may need to get a good ending with the silver hair girl first (not really sure but you should give it a try to that guide).

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Hound_013

Mar 22, 2018

Third "Complain"

Fourth "nah its fine"

Once you finished the 3 routes you can go for the harem route (but dont ask me about this since I still need to finish 1 more route before going to this route.

After finishing the first three routes, you'll see an extra option at the title screen labeled "Extra". Click that for the harem ending.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
After finishing the first three routes, you'll see an extra option at the title screen labeled "Extra". Click that for the harem ending.
Thank you, but I didn´t mean to ask about that :p

It was more about dont ask me for the choices inside the harem route since I havent play that route. But its good to have that info for people that doesnt know about this.

This EXTRA option will appear after you finish any route on a good ending.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes