VN Others Completed Tomodachi ♂♀ Sex: Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
You have to use .

Then, second click on GAME.exe and choose Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese (Admin).
I don't know if it helps, but I also have Japanese character support installed - I installed it with a windows update.
Does that mean the game will be in Japanese Language?

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Does that mean the game will be in Japanese Language?
Of course not ;-)

Locale Emulator is usually used in two cases:
- for games in Japanese;
- and for games that have been translated, but not officially - I don't know myself, but it probably has to do with the fact that apart from changing the text, the coding system of a given game does not change from the original.

In this case, we have a Japanese game that has been amateurly translated.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Man for an Atelier Sakura, this one is pretty tame, Hella funny too.

Also - Its kinetic, no Choices, just enjoy the ride.
Bob, the dude, aint no prick for once.
Also mad props to the Translators - Nothing beats whacking off to pretty accurate subtitles.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Why Bob? They try to play him off as some Chad and his name is fucking Bob.

That's more funny than sexy.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It's both the artist for the game, Gentle Sasaki, and the way Atelier Sakura does their covers. Gentle Sasaki is famous for the as well as Lune titles that got OVAs like and the Soredemo titles: & . It's really no surprise that you start to see a pattern an get an eye for the art style. If you look at the eyes in this cover and Tomodachi Sex' you'll see a striking similarity, imo.

I think Bob is like the go-to foreigers/gaijin/Americans. My Japanese literature, it was either Tae Kim or Genki, has ボブ (Bobu, Bob) and アリス (Arisu, Alice) as examples of two people talking. The learning material is for an English target audience so they went with what they thought of as common names. Just browse VNDB for characters named Alice, a ton of 'foreign' characters have that name.
Very possible - in general I don't consider myself a very perceptive person, but in this case I really easily distinguish games from Atelier Sakura. They are nice and pretty, but I am glad that there are other authors who reach for these game categories - otherwise this style would become monotonous. :rolleyes:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
It's both the game's artist, Gentle Sasaki, and the way Atelier Sakura does their covers. Gentle Sasaki is famous for the as well as Lune titles that got OVAs like and the Soredemo titles: & . It's really no surprise that you start to see a pattern an get an eye for the art style. If you look at the eyes in and Tomodachi Sex', you'll see a striking similarity, imo.

I think Bob is like the go-to foreigers/gaijin/Americans. My Japanese literature, it was either Tae Kim or Genki, has ボブ (Bobu, Bob) and アリス (Arisu, Alice) as examples of two people talking. The learning material is for an English target audience so they went with what they thought of as common names. Just browse VNDB for characters named Alice, a ton of 'foreign' characters have that name (I've counted 200).

yes like in Indonesian if see people from america/england must be assum their name "Alex" or "Jack"

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
>Tanaka Bob.
This is why I always dismiss people who tell me that naming my MC after a western name doesnt fit the setting.

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The more I think about this the funnier I find it. It's as though someone commissioned a cookie-cutter NTR game and gave the creators all the pieces but they weren't familiar with the cliches at all so they just arranged it into this wholesome gooshy romance story.

"...I don't think you get what we were going for here."

I love that they don't even really fetishize Bob.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I think Bob is like the go-to foreigers/gaijin/Americans. My Japanese literature, it was either Tae Kim or Genki, has ボブ (Bobu, Bob) and アリス (Arisu, Alice) as examples of two people talking. The learning material is for an English target audience so they went with what they thought of as common names. Just browse VNDB for characters named Alice, a ton of 'foreign' characters have that name (I've counted 200).
Must have been Tae Kim cause Genki has Mary as the sole American but the English dude is Robert (which granted Bob is short for) but they never address him as Bob. That said I'm more inclined to think Bob is the name due to his race since Bob Sapp was (still is?) a pretty popular "celebrity" in Japan. I actually see Richard as a more common stereotypical "American" name more often than I see Bob unless the aforementioned person is Black in which case...yeah.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Kinetic Novel.
There are no choices and if you want to unlock all the scenes, you can just skip all the text which takes 10 minutes or so. It's more vanilla because the "cucker" isn't dislikable and the boyfriend just kinda exists. The story and CG could've gone the route of "Hey this guy came here and I had sex with him". IMO I didn't feel any sort of connection with any of the characters. Art is nice but the story is meh.

MooseMan22

Oct 12, 2019
if you're getting a syntax error, a locale emulator should fix that, easy to find online anywhere, or change your comp locale to japanese in your computer's settings and restart, should work, Syntax is occuring because it's using the japanese language and the computer doesnt understand what the characters are, thus the question marks

UNDER INSTALLATION TAB IT MENTIONS THIS AS WELL!! :D:D

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes