VN Others Completed Tomodachi ♂♀ Sex: Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Dmakpalsp

Dec 12, 2018
Im traying to play it, but even changin the language or region to Japan, I got the same syntax error.

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
well.... can't get this game to work at all.
Have locale emulator, set up as suggested(even running as admin), even set my pc completely to japanese location and restarted (it set it all back to english).....
I get the syntax error no matter what I try..
Guess this is a game like Violated Heroine that I simply cannot play on this pc for some reason....

Reactions: deluges

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Real summary: Girl moves in with her boyfriend while stringing along another dude while she pretends she isn't dating someone else.

I don't even need to play this; the story sounds lame.

NTR for me is about slow corruption and it sounds like there isn't any.

Also: ROFL on the name "Tanaka Bob."

Reactions: gamer2012boy

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Have locale emulator, set up as suggested(even running as admin), even set my pc completely to japanese location and restarted (it set it all back to english).....
Guess this is a game like Violated Heroine that I simply cannot play on this pc for some reason....
I have the same problem. Some Japanese games I can run and others I cannot.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
after playing this, I must say I enjoy it very much. Bob is the real hero for Yakuko cause her boyfriend isn't really putting out for her and doesn't care for her needs sometime. I was hoping for a sequel but who knows

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I figured it out. With locale emulator installed you need to right click on the game application and then select locale emulator > run in Japanese.

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
I figured it out. With locale emulator installed you need to right click on the game application and then select locale emulator > run in Japanese.
still gives the error, even running in admin still gives the error

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Already played this. It's amazing.
Just to clarify, This game is more netori than netorare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It could go either way, that's the thing with NTR games where the cucker is a good-looking or generic looking guy. So you're a self-centered hypocrite who usually whine incessantly about NTR, you might actually like this one.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It could go either way, that's the thing with NTR games where the cucker is a good-looking or generic looking guy. So you're a self-centered hypocrite who usually whine incessantly about NTR, you might actually like this one.
As soon as i saw your name every word that came out of your mouth is completely nullified.
Discussing this topic with a guy that has NTR in his name would be like me preforming CPR on a beheaded guy. You know it will go nowhere.
I DID NOT question or judge the fact that you like to be humiliated and seeing your significant other have sex with anybody else in the world other than you. So you have no right to come here and judge me for what i like and do not like. The only THING i did was to explain what i thought about the game.

So fuck off.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Why did they end it like that?! Now I'm sad, this is bittersweet as hell, it's too vanilla for a NTR story, but the NTR had no OOMPH to it because she wasnt being completely honest about how she felt AT ALL, she obviously liked him more, but kept lying about it until the end. Didnt like that at all, at least make it full vanilla or full on NTR, that middle ground shit doesnt satisfy anybody. I need a proper ending man

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes