VN Others Completed Tomodachi ♂♀ Sex: Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
You're in for a rude awakening then. A lot of NTR stories (can) have 'cutesy' art.
I usually avoid NTR content when it got too heavy. Even though the story is really engaging, when the NTR got too heavy, I just stop. Pretty sure because I got too angry or emotional over how stupid people can be(or probably other reason since I didn't ponder over this feeling too much).

This habit of reading other people comment to gauge the game was just developed not long ago. And since I played only a few VN, the art caught me off-guard when I noticed NTR tag. Thank you for the warning though.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
"Tanaka Bob" is so absolutely generic a name, it's glorious.
The opposite really it is so generic that it wraps around to being unique. I legitimately want to make a pc with the name Tanaka Bob just because of how memorable of a name it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

popober

Jun 9, 2017
The opposite really it is so generic that it wraps around to being unique. I legitimately want to make a pc with the name Tanaka Bob just because of how memorable of a name it is.
Yeah, that's what I meant.

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I still have a problem running the game. I have been trying running it by changing locales and aslo running it with emulator. still getting the same error. Can anybody help me please?

I am using this emulator

1600619361248.png
1600619415342.png

Reactions: Kongeener

stoupsolow

Dec 8, 2019
Totally despise NTR, but I might just download this one cause the guy cucking looks like he has an actual personality and the CGs look fire.

I also don't want to hear from you white folks that you're self inserting as the black guy. Yeah, ok. Totally.

Stunna12

Oct 1, 2018
Totally despise NTR, but I might just download this one cause the guy cucking looks like he has an actual personality and the CGs look fire.

I also don't want to hear from you white folks that you're self inserting as the black guy. Yeah, ok. Totally.
lmao fr

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
j
Hi, I still have a problem running the game. I have been trying running it by changing locales and aslo running it with emulator. still getting the same error. Can anybody help me please?

I am using this emulator

View attachment 825509
View attachment 825510
Just download and test, work fine for me. Try download at another source to see if it work.

Pass for RAR: ADHentai

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
j

Just download and test, work fine for me. Try download at another source to see if it work.

Pass for RAR: ADHentai
Tried, still got same error. I even did restart to make sure to clear the cache. But I do appreciate your help and efford!

1600627755929.png

• Wow
Reactions: Skyzenski

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I have primary set up alphabet in locales. This is setting inside of game settings and I dont know how to change those
i mean change the "Kanji name folder" in to "alpabet name" like data or whatever

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Just to clarify, This game is more netori than netorare.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to clarify so your comment isn't misleading to others. This is still NETORARE.

Netori is:
Some NTR is known as NETORI. This can also be defined as cheating. Except it's from the point of view of the individual stealing away the heart of someone already in a relationship. .

Since we don't get to play the half-baked japanese Bob, we can safely tag this title as NTR or NETORARE.

So, you just pulled a racial slur there and hoped it went on unnoticed? Basically saying, the "black dude" is ok in your book because he is black-ish aka "has personality"?

When you play all the hentai games as a classically looking yellowish Japanese dude, do you also get Japanese guys saying to you, "you can't insert yourself into his body, because you're black"?

Us, white folks, don't give a damn about pixel coloration. We've been fapping to pink, blue, yellow, brown, white, actual black and whatnot for ever. Fantasy genre hentai - mind boggling.

Last edited:

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
at least make it full vanilla or full on NTR, that middle ground shit doesnt satisfy anybody. I need a proper ending man
QFT

NTRtards want the full cuck experience. And vanilla fans want vanilla. Neither wants what is in their eyes, a shit cream cone with sprinkles on top.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes