VN Others Completed Tomodachi ♂♀ Sex: Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I don't even understand how this is NTR. If the girl decides to have sex with another person willingly, it would be more netori than anything else.

Plus, I'm one of those people who enjoys chemistry between characters and we clearly see who she prefers. The other guy is so non-existent.

stoupsolow

Dec 8, 2019
When you play all the hentai games as a classically looking yellowish Japanese dude, do you also get Japanese guys saying to you, "you can't insert yourself into his body, because you're black"?
I'm gonna be completely honest with you, I don't play male protagonist games. Haven't played a single one matter of fact. I play RPGM female protagonist games. If anything, I self insert as the goblins/ugly bastard/[x] monster fucking the girls. Color me crazy but that's how I get my rocks off. Anyways, I didn't really have any racist intentions with my post, it was more so for the cucks in denial.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Yukako has a long distance boyfriend named Kaede. She also has a childhood friend, the big black guy named Bob.

BOB joins the basketball team and always talks about how he plans to "go pro" in the NBA and he's got a big dick that one of Yukako's classmates wants to try out, and everybody loves Bob and he's a chad. And when someone gives him a dirty look, Bob is the alpha male that tells that person to fuck off. And Bob doesn't use condoms, they always break because they're too small for him. And when the basketball team is losing, they put Bob into the game to even the score.

Safe to say the writing here was generic and plainly bad.

As for everything else? Great music and voice acting. NO CHOICES WHATSOEVER, and the boyfriend never finds out about the cheating. Developer said he wants to make a sequel (staff room in extras menu), but I'm definitely not interested. This game reads like someone's very first project.

A visual novel with bad writing - so what's it even good for?

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
lmao, i can't get over the name Bob, also didn't know this is NTR story tho, cuz from the cover you can't tell since usually, NTR work would have the guy look hella evil.

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

Tanatus

Jul 23, 2018
Got that impression from the sceens too.
I mean NTR games very rarely go for cute chibi-pictures.
BBC also doesnt seem like a dick at all,making it even weirder they forced in the NTR angle.
The NTR is just for the comedy

Jun 4, 2020
Hello, I would like to know if there is a program like google translator to translate Visual Novels in real time so that I can enjoy them in my native language. is that possible?

laststarfighter

Aug 23, 2018
This VN took me by surprise. It is by far the most lighthearted and funniest NTR game I every played. Like a sitcom. Great character dynamic.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Tanaka Bob - Ryota Miyagi & Birukawa Kaede - Kaede Rukawa damn it's like a Slam Dunk hentai parody they should have made the FMC look like Haruko or Ayako instead

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes