VN Others Completed Tomodachi ♂♀ Sex: Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Any idea why I'm getting this error? I used the locale emulator
You might want to change the locale directly with Windows settings as Locale Emulator is kinda hit and miss on Win11 as far as I know and also the author archived the github repo so I don't think you'll see much support for it in the future. You can also try moving the game directory to a shorter path and rename the folder to simply Tomodachi or something.

Reactions: akd420

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
You might want to change the locale directly with Windows settings as Locale Emulator is kinda hit and miss on Win11 as far as I know and also the author archived the github repo so I don't think you'll see much support for it in the future. You can also try moving the game directory to a shorter path and rename the folder to simply Tomodachi or something.
Hey I found the solution. So I was using a old version of locale emulator which was not compatible with windows 11. It's working after updating to latest version

Reactions: cdvz23

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
Was kinda lame this one, specially the "ending". Don't know what was the aim of this vn, was it comedy? It just made me feel empty, like I wasted my time with this game.

Reactions: Ale3

drakulalewis

Apr 9, 2023
Art was nice but I felt like I wasted my time. Also I think I've never even seen her ass the whole fucking game!

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
What the fuck did I just read lol? XD Holy hell this made me laugh...

This read more like those stupid romance movies where the girl is with a guy that's totally wrong for her, and then a guy that's liked her in the past shows up in her life again, but she can't get together with her because of her awful boyfriend even though the guy from her past is totally better for her and they'd be way happier together.

What the hell.

Also, the even more funny thing here is that it's Bob that's the childhood friend and he genuinely loves Yuka. So. If you go by that "I loved her first" bullshit, it was Bob that was cucked first and he was just totally trying to get his girl back.

Well, anyway, not particularly good for the H, but it was probably worth it for the laughs.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
its wasted . . how the heroine not end up with bob it just wasted. wish she really made up her mind or something, it kind give me bad taste.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes