VN Others Completed Tomodachi ♂♀ Sex: Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Maybe the real NTR will happen in the sequel since Bob loves the FMC so much (more than the love of the boyfriend) or maybe not it seems like no one in Japan can beat him in bed or maybe the boyfriend will find out and will become a cuck

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

FingUsername

Sep 5, 2020
For those of you who are getting Syntax error...Just change your Locale (NOT YOUR REGION) on your computer to Japan and then restart you computer. Was getting Syntax Error until I changed the locale and now the game works just fine.

That said, the game is hilarious for having an NTR tag. Probably one of the only eroge/VN games where I've laughed so hard despite it's genre. Dialogue is hilarious and the VA's voice acting is on point. I'd give her an Oscar/Emmy for best VA if I could. Hands down a really funny/erotic VN if you can get past the NTR genre (TBH, it ain't even that dark/depressing) : though tbh, it's pretty easy to block out the NTR part and once done, it's simply a slice of life VN. The VN itself and even the ending made me laugh my boner off...constantly lol

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
Look good. :D I only start 5 minute ago. But...
Yukako's voice actress (Hirano Arisa - alias Hanadera Karen ) sound like Ueda Kana. (Rin Tohsaka in Fate/Stay Night)
Same tone of voice and way to talk. :love:

aquablade564

Nov 24, 2020
For those still having the syntax error even with the locale emulator, try changing the folder name, the default one was pretty long and I deleted everything except the "Tomodachi" part and the emulator no longer gave any error when I ran it as admin.

mumeichan666

May 4, 2020
If you have problems with Locale Emulator:
Go to Control Panel -> Region -> Administrative (2nd tab), language for non-unicode programs -> click "change system locale" and in the opening window, uncheck "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support". After that, locale emulator worked for me normally (I'm on Windows 11, might be relevant for this).

Regarding the VN itself... I personally don't like NTR, but I really enjoyed this one, and that probably says a lot. Rather than NTR, its more a regular "cheating" story. The actual boyfriend also never finds out about the cheating or anything and is never really 'cucked' in the sense of 'girlfriend being fucked right in front of you while you can't do anything'. Also, the whole atmosphere is very upbeat, very happy and comedic, unlike regular cheating and NTR stories. Would love to see a sequel or other VNs like this one.

Reactions: illusion.sensei
Jun 28, 2021
If you have problems with Locale Emulator:
Go to Control Panel -> Region -> Administrative (2nd tab), language for non-unicode programs -> click "change system locale" and in the opening window, uncheck "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support". After that, locale emulator worked for me normally (I'm on Windows 11, might be relevant for this).

Regarding the VN itself... I personally don't like NTR, but I really enjoyed this one, and that probably says a lot. Rather than NTR, its more a regular "cheating" story. The actual boyfriend also never finds out about the cheating or anything and is never really 'cucked' in the sense of 'girlfriend being fucked right in front of you while you can't do anything'. Also, the whole atmosphere is very upbeat, very happy and comedic, unlike regular cheating and NTR stories. Would love to see a sequel or other VNs like this one.
will there be any problem if i change the language for non-unicode programs to Japanese?

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
H
Her half-Japanese childhood friend Tanaka Bob. Must be getting tired of the generic black dudes in these types of games and are trying to make them more interesting or something by making them half black half Japanese.
Hahahaha yeah its so predictable at this point. In these type of games they are like "Hey thats a black dude, INSTANT NTR"

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is there no choices in the game? tags dont suggest but i havent played vns without it

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes