• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Tonight is the Night [v1si0n4ry]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
So i get the blonde i get the bartender and i get both with a threesome with different variations. I wonder if i missed anything

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
So i get the blonde i get the bartender and i get both with a threesome with different variations. I wonder if i missed anything
I forgot to ask you, did you get all 3 endings from the patron scene? The scene itself has 3 different outcomes.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I forgot to ask you, did you get all 3 endings from the patron scene? The scene itself has 3 different outcomes.
If you mean in threesome i think i did. Join them right away , watch them first later join or continue to watch them. Am i right?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Just finished the path with the girl at the beach with no need to restore a save.
True, the gameplay is simple and some choices are obvious (or maybe I'm too romantic??) but it's good to see a game in which you don't have to go crazy to understand what you have to do next.
The renders are very good and the story, even if short, is much more plausible than that of many other games out these days.
Thank you @v1si0n4ry :)

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Just finished the path with the girl at the beach with no need to restore a save.
True, the gameplay is simple and some choices are obvious (or maybe I'm too romantic??) but it's good to see a game in which you don't have to go crazy to understand what you have to do next.
The renders are very good and the story, even if short, is much more plausible than that of many other games out these days.
Thank you @v1si0n4ry :)
I always got very upset with the games where the choices led to very illogical consequences, so I tried to take care in my game that this wouldn't happen. I believe that VNs are not supposed to be as hard as possible; rather, they should tell a good story, where the player feels that he/her is part of it. So, in the end, thank YOU, for seeing the story I'm telling here.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey, everyone,

I'm currently working on the last part of Tonight is The Night. It's gonna be a rather short one, since it will happen only in the gym and will have only one new girl.

That being said, I already started creating some images for my new sci-fi game, mentioned before. I will talk more about it in another post.

I believe the last part of Tonight is The Night will be available at the end of the month, if everything goes according to plan.

Cheers,

v1si0n4ry

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How do I get with the fitness trainer?
She always sends me home when i followe her to the shower.

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
How do I get with the fitness trainer?
She always sends me home when i followe her to the shower.
You have to say/do the right stuff to her. Try to understand her point of view in the conversations and reply accordingly.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote