Unity Too Much Light v0.6a (Preview) by Shine

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
As usual, the preview version includes 50% of new nswf content, and the full version includes all the content.
Specifically for v0.6a - 2 scenes included and 2 excluded.
Why create an inferior version with cut content and a half-baked experience? Simply Incorrigible.
The shady tactics just don't stop. This is the first version shared here after years of abandoning it, and it has 50% less content anyway.

Last edited:

asd1231

Aug 14, 2017
To be honest the Preview has new mechanics, animations and costumes and it was shared here at the moment of the release.
I understand that the paid version has something extra, as we work for money, devs work also for money, that's why I join the Patreon after all this time.
Hope to see more updates and more content Shine.

Deshuri

Nov 17, 2018
As usual, the preview version includes 50% of new nswf content, and the full version includes all the content.
Specifically for v0.6a - 2 scenes included and 2 excluded.
can't crouch or open console
is only FULL version?
are there any feature , clothing not included in PREVIEW version?

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
idk if it's only me but in lust mode in gameplay i don't have Animation with Futa Female(Full version)only in Gallery<
In water when u rotate camera u dont see hair so Female is Bold
while in Lust mode when u initiate sex scene with zombie camera and E begins going crazy(buggy)
I love that u can just shot zombies parts of the body (if u shot 1 leg of normal zombie he start lick ur leg(i hope Dev add group se* scenes imagine 2 crippled zombies lick ur legs)
In normal game se* scenes lack a lot ui i can't Start scene only work Hitting ESC
Please add bed to sleep
Graphics are beautiful holly i forgot if only game was developed all this time
Please add some kind of inventory for outfits i tried add all from Dev console but lack inventory space
Again game looks freaking Beautiful

Feb 27, 2018
So I can't initiate the endless wave mode that becomes available after clearing the sewer the first time, when you ask adriano for work after clearing the sewer you just don't get any response. Is that a bug or is it disabled in this version?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes