Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 25, 2021
[ enter console by pressing ] ( ~ )

[ up on using the command ] ( item 1 X ) [ you get item put in backpack = ( Tab ) to enter backpack ]

[ Number = item ] [ X = amount ]

[ Simple ] ( item 1 1 ) = [ You get one Rifle Ammo ]

[ Below is a list of useful item ids ] [ with the simples with them ]

- [ item 0 x ] Pistol ammo - [ item 1 x ] Rifle ammo - [ item 2 x ] Shotgun ammo -

- [ item 7 x ] Metal Scraps = Crafting/Quest item -

- [ item 9 x ] Pocket for Cloth = More Room for Cloths - [ item 12 x ] Pocket for Items = More Room for Items -

- [ item 17 x ] Pocket for Weapon = More Room for Weapons -

- [ item 10 x ] Concentrated Mutant Protein = Boob Size Up - [ item 15 x ] Syntehsized Mutant Protein = Boob Size Down -

- [ item 11 x ] Healing Substance = Use to Heal - [ item 18 x ] Wet Wipe = Use To Clean -

- [ item 14 x ] Survivor's Supplys = Loot Crate Random Items Up on Use -

- [ item 23 x ] Underground key = Allows You to Enter Sewer - [ item 24 x ] Village Pass = ? -

- [ item 25 x ] Flashbang Grenade - [ item 26 x ] HE Grenade -

- [ item 27 x ] Bottle of Water = Lowers Thirst by 40% - [ item 34 x ] Canned Meat = Lower Hunger by 60% -

- Note this is not all [ ids ] some of the [ ids ] is ( WIPS ), or just weaker or just unneeded work for the player like the other crafting items ids to save time i just writed down the item it makes -

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
what's new in this update?
For new sexual animations the final boss now gets a sex animation. And there's a tentacle animation for some area near a lake. I can't say much to what's changed gameplay wise. I plan to play the game again when it gets significantly more content. I already fought that final boss about twenty times and not all attempts were successful. So I'll hold-off on playing the game.

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
For new sexual animations the final boss now gets a sex animation. And there's a tentacle animation for some area near a lake. I can't say much to what's changed gameplay wise. I plan to play the game again when it gets significantly more content. I already fought that final boss about twenty times and not all attempts were successful. So I'll hold-off on playing the game.
The final boss had an animation months ago. Also for the guy complaining there isnt enough vaginal, the zombos and tentacles are vag and strong zombo and dog are anal its 50/50. Plenty like anal too

Reactions: Artix0

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
i wonder whats the history behind those hounds:unsure: why were they added without any animations
If you go into the gallery they have animations with notes saying they have "depreciated." I think in a previous update, he changed how the HScenes work, so their animations were removed to be updated later, or perhaps their animations only played after your health hit zero against them and their animations were cutscenes which don't happen now that you just wake up somewhere when you lose all HP. I don't know for sure though, this is just my guess.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes