Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Rantai

Dec 25, 2020
Really liking what there is so far. Is there any content beside the first village, the sewers and the wave missions in there?

gigalitor

Feb 9, 2023
Developers seem to want make it a sophisticated survival game. Maybe someone like, but I think real life is already tired enough, no energy to simulate survival in a virtual world.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
what i dont apreciate from ,,some ,,developers it the rush they have ,withouth cheking the game if its some bugs or other things.

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
guys stop sayng dev are slow ,bc they have even theyr real jobs,they do this games in theyr own time,wen they can,and plus needs alot of time to make some creation,and she mention shes a bit slow ,sow lets give some space.
There's been only a small handful and only a few significant progress updates. Last update was late 2022.
No one's rushing the dev. Saying progress is slow is just a fact.

Reactions: DankanJones

DankanJones

Jun 9, 2018
There's been only a small handful and only a few significant progress updates. Last update was late 2022.
No one's rushing the dev. Saying progress is slow is just a fact.
The first interaction was Apr 30, 2020, there is almost 3 years to develop a 0.5e version. Is a huge fact... The game is good, but its more like a scam.

crappypoo

Feb 17, 2020
i think its a pretty good game compared to most products on this site. development is ultra slow on almost every single game i like on this site so calling out Too Much Light as if its some exception is not really fair.

Kalyskah is a great game, but if i desperately needed it to be finished and skyrim quality im gonna be emotional and say dumb stuff like ppl are saying about TML.

WildLife, much the same. Breeder of Nephylm, also. Every good game, dev is slow. game dev is slow, think big steam titles.

scam is now an opinion word. there is a product, how have you been deceived? what contract was broken? did the dev break some explicit promise (this wouldn't even necessarily be a scam). the threshold for using the word scam is far too low, you guys have garbage for brains.

Moron1

Dec 18, 2019
We have another thread about fallen doll, where a large team earns thousands of dollars, but for several years they have done almost nothing. And we have this thread where there is only one person, works despite the problems with sites such as boosty and Patreon. So, where is the real scam? Some people began to throw the word scam into every project, that they are not satisfied with at least something.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes