Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Personally if I had to stop the development for an indeterminate amount of time, I'd also stop accepting patreon money.

Let me try to explain. For some people this may be an excuse, but I'm just explaining.
I have a very old fan base, there aren't many of them, about 50 people, they asked me not to close the patreon and it's okay if the game doesn't come out for a long time, the main thing is that I can solve my problems and comeback game development and that's exactly what happened.
I always told everyone else to unsubscribe from the patreon and just wait for the new version of the game.

Foxylord

Aug 22, 2019
Personally if I had to stop the development for an indeterminate amount of time, I'd also stop accepting patreon money.

Let me try to explain. For some people this may be an excuse, but I'm just explaining.
I have a very old fan base, there aren't many of them, about 50 people, they asked me not to close the patreon and it's okay if the game doesn't come out for a long time, the main thing is that I can solve my problems and comeback game development and that's exactly what happened.
I always told everyone else to unsubscribe from the patreon and just wait for the new version of the game.

Не важно сколько времени пройдет, главное что бы разработка шла и добавлялся хоть раз в год но хороший контент

Reactions: baged

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I can't seem to find a way to craft medkits. So for now I'm at 2 HP after seeing some of the Night Stalker animations.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes