Collection Video ToonE collection [2024-03-02] [ToonEATE]

Clowdify

Nov 19, 2020
Do you have the lite version?
Unfortunately, there isn't a MEGA link for the lite version. I did manage to host it on MixDrop, though. The first link is for the nude version and the second is for the clothed version.

Reactions: satria

Bhambankontlo

Aug 3, 2019
Unfortunately, there isn't a MEGA link for the lite version. I did manage to host it on MixDrop, though. The first link is for the nude version and the second is for the clothed version.

thank you very much

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Can you share your session key to Kemono by any chance?

Clowdify

Nov 19, 2020
Can you share your session key to Kemono by any chance?
Yep, I've started importing content there. I'm not familiar with the process, though. Do I need to have the site open while importing or is that not necessary?

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Yep, I've started importing content there. I'm not familiar with the process, though. Do I need to have the site open while importing or is that not necessary?
It's automatic supposedly. Once the session thing is in, that's that. I don't know too much about the process so I guess go with whatever works for you. (until someone can confirm if it's automated after inputting session)

• Angry
Reactions: Nosferactia

samuraisfm

Jun 11, 2020
It's automatic supposedly. Once the session thing is in, that's that. I don't know too much about the process so I guess go with whatever works for you. (until someone can confirm if it's automated after inputting session)
it's best to just leave the tab open that's doing the scraping as it shows you output as it iterates through the site.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thank. You have to leave it open once it complete the process because all the missing posts won't be update to it. Once you import you session key for the first time and check the auto-import option. It will automatically import your session key without manually doing it again next time. As long as you have them sub. However, DM import are only Manuel for now.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I reuploaded everything to my Gofile.

I also added March, April, June/July to it.

The milion Raw-Files are not included, i might upload them at another time, not sure yet, got a lot of other stuff to reupload too.

Here the Link: