Collection Video ToonE collection [2024-10-15] [ToonEATE]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Updating kemono right now.
Thank! always remember to check "Allow the importer to save my session key for auto-import" afterwards. It will auto update and make sure no post get skip over as long as you sub. Like that "Kujou sara x Ba'al Fun and tiring gift (Raw Video)." Now we need someone who have the blender file tier to update Kemono. Because right now those tiers are all sold out.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
ToonE Collection Update [2021.07.04 - 2021.10.22]

- HD Videos (4K Half and Nude Version, No Watermark)
- 4K Wallpaper
- Raw Video

The tier rewards on his Patreon page that give you his blender projects are now sold out and can no longer be join in unless someone drop it. So best of luck of finding those Blender Projects.

- Date Format labeling Restructure
- [2021.10.26] Sayuri (DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation) [#PumpkinMasherChallenge]
- [2021.11.19] Elise Need To Feel It Again (DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation) [Penumbra Tier]
- [2021.12.24] Kujou Sara X Ba'al Fun And Tiring Gift (Genshin Impact) [Penumbra Tier]
- WIPs/Ongoing Progress
- Preview Images.

The #PumpkinMasherChallenge is the only post I founded By ToonE that offer a Project File for Free. Any others I don't have access to due to what I say previously. I adjust the date format since people may not like the original format given for the folder. I also included in WIPs, ongoing progresses, and a preview Image since I stumble across them. enjoy

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
ToonE MEGA Collection [2019 to 2021-12-24] [Unzippered] [79.11 GB]
|

This archive contain everything from 2019-09-04 to 2021-12-24. Which include:

- HD Videos
- 4K Wallpaper
- Preview Images
- Raw Videos (4K Half, Nude Version, and Sound effect)
- WIPs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another day another archive collection I've completed.

I was planning on doing a collection for this because:
1) Its the easy one out of the bunch then what I'm currently working one.
2) What OP has available is a completed mess that are place in different date, not realize the files need to be in separate folders due to them being label similarly, and load of stuff are completely miss (especially the raw videos).

This collection is in a similar format of my Bewyx collection if you been following me. So expect everything to be sorted into their corrected labels per folder and easy searching for whatever series you want. But instead of the folder being also label to tell you what content its in it (I.E. If its 4k images, Animations, or has a blender file), it just tell your the tier reward it in. Meaning that all what's provided with the reward given for that pacific content. No one was lucky enough to share us the Blender files so I have to keep it basic. Oh well, can't have everything given..

Last edited:

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
ToonE Collection [2019 to 2021-12-24] [Unzippered] [79.09 GB]

- HD Videos
- 4K Wallpaper
- Preview Images
- WIPs

2) What OP has available is a completed mess that are place in different date, not realize the files need to be in separate folders due to them being label similarly, and load of stuff are completely miss (especially the raw videos).

This collection is in a similar format of my Bewyx collection if you been following me. So expect everything to be sorted into their corrected labels per folder and easy searching for whatever series you want. But instead of the folder being also label to tell you what content its in it (I.E. If its 4k images, Animations, or has a blender file), it just tell your the tier reward it in. Meaning that all what's provided with the reward given for that pacific content. No one was lucky enough to share us the Blender files so I have to keep it basic. Oh well, can't have everything given..

Hold on... that's a Skello Collection right?

GenshinChinChin

Jan 9, 2022
ToonE Collection [2019 to 2021-12-24] [Unzippered] [79.09 GB]

- HD Videos
- 4K Wallpaper
- Preview Images
- WIPs

For some reason I'm getting a "decryption error" when I'm trying to download some files like the Half HD videos for Eula and Hu Tao. Any one else having trouble or is it just me?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
For some reason I'm getting a "decryption error" when I'm trying to download some files like the Half HD videos for Eula and Hu Tao. Any one else having trouble or is it just me?
Are you downloading from the browser or on the desktop app?

if on the desktop app, can ya give me a list of what given you decryption error? its been a common error I been seeing lately in many threads on F95Zone.

GenshinChinChin

Jan 9, 2022

if on the desktop app, can ya give me a list of what given you decryption error? its been a common error I been seeing lately in many threads on F95Zone.
I was downloading from a web browser.

asdfewa

Feb 5, 2020

Same issue as others have mentioned already, you'll get an error with both the browser and the desktop app. the desktop app will say folder incomplete or something to that effect where as downloading through the browser spits out that decryption error.

Unlike your skello archive which only had a handful of files that didn't work there's a good chunk here that can't be downloaded. ~500 files or so iirc so a little more tedious to cross-check.

Had issues with a few files from your Auxtasy archive too, though I had copies of the files I couldn't download already so no real help on that front, sadly. (it was awhile ago so I forget the files in question)
Thought it was at least worth mentioning.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I was downloading from a web browser.
Try downloading from MEGA desktop app and see if it sort out your decryption error.
Same issue as others have mentioned already, you'll get an error with both the browser and the desktop app. the desktop app will say folder incomplete or something to that effect where as downloading through the browser spits out that decryption error.

Unlike your skello archive which only had a handful of files that didn't work there's a good chunk here that can't be downloaded. ~500 files or so iirc so a little more tedious to cross-check.

Had issues with a few files from your Auxtasy archive too, though I had copies of the files I couldn't download already so no real help on that front, sadly. (it was awhile ago so I forget the files in question)
Thought it was at least worth mentioning.
I was trying to avoid forcing person into download the hold thing, but I got no choice. I gonna try putting them into zip folders and see if it fixed this problem. It could be the length of the labeling I give to these folders that given out these decryption errors. However it depending on where your exporting these files into.

Last edited:

yahoocom

Apr 28, 2017
Collection Update [Up to 2021-12-24]

- Date Format labeling Restructure
- [2021.10.26] Sayuri (DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation) [#PumpkinMasherChallenge]
- [2021.11.19] Elise Need To Feel It Again (DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation) [Penumbra Tier]
- [2021.12.24] Kujou Sara X Ba'al Fun And Tiring Gift (Genshin Impact) [Penumbra Tier]
- WIPs/Ongoing Progress
- Preview Images.

The #PumpkinMasherChallenge is the only post I founded By ToonE that offer a Project File for Free. Any others I don't have access to due to what I say previously. I adjust the date format since people may not like the original format given for the folder. I also included in WIPs, ongoing progresses, and a preview Image since I stumble across them. enjoy
link dead :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: fanat7771

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I reupload everything so I should no longer give out decryption errors, I hope. I am working on another alternative link then MEGA if you're still having those issues. However, It will required you to download the whole collection for that year. Then what I have now set with the "pick and choice what you what" option on MEGA. But you get to use the MEGA collection as a preview for what set your downloading into.

link dead :cry:
I should be working now.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
ToonE MEGA Collection [2019 to 2021-12-24] [Unzippered] [79.11 GB]
MEGA | Pixeldrain

- HD Videos
- 4K Wallpaper
- Preview Images
- WIPs

Took a whole day to upload these files. I added Pixeldrain collection as a another alternative link If you're still having problem with the main MEGA collection I have set. As I said before, you will need to download all the parts to get the full collection for that year.

If you're having any issues with any of the .Rar files on Pixeldrain (Beside Download speed). Let me know what it is...

SigilSaintX

Apr 9, 2021
Took a whole day to upload these files. I added Pixeldrain collection as a another alternative link If you're still having problem with the main MEGA collection I have set. As I said before, you will need to download all the parts to get the full collection for that year.

If you're having any issues with any of the .Rar files on Pixeldrain (Beside Download speed). Let me know what it is...
Thanks so much for all the time and hard work you put into this amazing collection! I really appreciate it!

Do you or anyone else know how you are supposed to watch the loops in the raw videos folder? Since the audio is a separate file than the video, I'm not sure what to do exactly to get them to play together. I did some searching and tried a few methods but nothing worked. The audio file is a different length than the video files which seems off. Short of using two different programs to play the audio/video files simultaneously, I don't know what the artist's recommended method is to play them together. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!