Collection Video Tosaka chicken farm collection [2023-09-27] [とさか養鶏場]

Garan Aria

Dec 25, 2021
This Seems to be broken if someone could reup I would appreciate it
It's not broken. GoD.png
I downloaded it once & it's fine. (4GB)
So your problem is you failed to download the whole file.
(Maybe it's internet's fault? Maybe it's computer's fault?)

Swyzen

Apr 2, 2024
You can just register on Fantia and follow his work by copying the original title on Google, I downloaded so many of his works.
In general, his first works are not very good, I like 22-23 better

Garan Aria

Dec 25, 2021
Can you re-upload the video to Mega for example? I'm from Russia, VPN just doesn't open the link when I click on the DOWNLOAD button
I don't want my Mega cloud die, sorry.
But you can try DL here:
Or watch online here:

Tiggyy

Apr 27, 2018
Does anybody have the formidable rimjob animation?
"ロイヤルレディのドスケベ流儀"

Garan Aria

Dec 25, 2021
Does anybody have the formidable rimjob animation?
"ロイヤルレディのドスケベ流儀"

Watch Online:

Zonic229

Aug 17, 2018
It's not broken. View attachment 3728963
I downloaded it once & it's fine. (4GB)
So your problem is you failed to download the whole file.
(Maybe it's internet's fault? Maybe it's computer's fault?)
Weird I have tried with 2 different VPNs on my pc, My laptop and and My phone on wifi, on data and with vpn on, on both I dont know why it refuses to download it it would be something if it was just my pc but its all my devices and its happening on vpn and off vpn I tried using my phones data too to see if it was my isp working some magic to the vpn somehow but no still times me out on starting the download

SekkusuPures

Nov 2, 2022
I've been going over rule34video and kemono there are some of tosaka's works that has and doesnt have subs, and im nowhere near close to understanding japanese. Does anyone have like a list or better a cloud with subbed works? or point me in the right direction to find all the subbed works

Swyzen

Apr 2, 2024
Я просматривал rule34video и kemono, есть некоторые работы Тосаки, у которых есть или нет субтитры, и я далек от понимания японского языка. Есть у кого-нибудь подобный список или лучше облако с сабдом работает? или укажите мне правильное направление, чтобы найти все работы с субтитрами
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я Вас понимаю, но мне кажется, что 100% способа нет. Лично я смотрю на его Фантию - он в своих постах всегда пишет, есть субтитры или нет. У него не так много работ, но могу сказать точно – большинство из них без субтитров.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Bro, do you have this video? Can you post it on Pixeldrain? Preferably with subtitles (if available)
春の花弁(R-18動画):
while I don't have the vid, it is posted here:

Swyzen

Apr 2, 2024
Видео у меня нет, оно выложено здесь:

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Спасибо, но я уже нашел хороший источник. Вот лучший (субтитры автор не делал):

(Если вы используете VPN, то на странице загрузки видео, где вы выбираете качество, вы можете отключить его, загрузка будет происходить гораздо быстрее)