Collection Video Tosaka chicken farm collection [2024-08-29] [とさか養鶏場]

Kato1104

Sep 18, 2018
Is loli not allowed here? Wasn't a loli Kama animation literally posted in this thread?
loli and shota, or anything resemble them, are not allowed, if you see it being posted it's because mod haven't seen it yet, if an artist post various type of content, one can exclude the loli part, but if an artist post primarily loli, its probaly a no no

Sep 19, 2021
loli and shota, or anything resemble them, are not allowed, if you see it being posted it's because mod haven't seen it yet, if an artist post various type of content, one can exclude the loli part, but if an artist post primarily loli, its probaly a no no
well, I don't think that one is primarily loli, he draws everything. And the lolis from the game don't even look like lolis in his animations tbh
Also, I from some reason confused this thread with CEO NEET's, that's where the loli Kama animation is.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Basicly as long as its don't violate rule 7 its kinda fine, if its uncertain Mods will decide can it be here or not.

Yukisannn

Jan 6, 2024
Off topic

I have (almost) all the files of but i not sure about rules because that have a lot of blue archive character
so do you guy think I should create threads and upload it?
please advise me
Can you update on their new work? The Raiden

Swyzen

Apr 2, 2024
Can anyone help me? I get an error: 504 - gateway timeout
Previously, I visited the site without a proxy. I opened it from my phone, everything opens