VN Ren'Py Abandoned Total Drama Harem [v0.3.3a] [AruzeNSFW]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

AruzeNSFW

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Thank you for posting my game :D I will be adding more characters as the story progresses.I didn't make duncan be the lead because being that several girls on the show liked him, it would be quite easy to make a harem, instead cody...
PD:I am creating a new discord server where you guys can chat with me and tell me your ideas or what characters you would like me to add to the game :)

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you for posting my game :D I will be adding more characters as the story progresses.I didn't make duncan be the lead because being that several girls on the show liked him, it would be quite easy to make a harem, instead cody...
PD:I am creating a new discord server where you guys can chat with me and tell me your ideas or what characters you would like me to add to the game :)
Feel free to open a ticket HERE for your Game Developer Badge. Good luck with your game.

flescura

Sep 8, 2017
As someone who''s unaware; what's the issue with this 'cody'?
As in who the character is? I only saw the first season of total drama island way back when i was a kid but I did enjoy it. Pretty much Cody is your standard nerd lol. All the other character's in the show all have a special character trait while as Cody is just nerd yet somehow is hated by a fuck ton of the cast lol

ogsilence

Nov 11, 2020
finally
So how often you planning range of update like 2 or 3 month?

Btw,
good idea for making actually total drama game and not make game who include some character for TD

AruzeNSFW

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
finally

So how often you planning range of update like 2 or 3 month?

Btw,
good idea for making actually total drama game and not make game who include some character for TD
I think 2 months will be fine, but I was reading the comments and many asked to be able to create a new mc, so it may take a little longer, so I add that option to the game

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Love TDI, hope you can get some proper art in this once it picks up in popularity.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes