velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
WoL is a really large game relative to this, I have a gallery save that's no where near complete for both, but also in my experience the LM gallery is broken and throws errors when trying to view select scenes
If you have a gallery that throws errors, could you please post it here or in a private message, so I can look at it and debug the problem?

Absalon17

Aug 28, 2021
Most common problem is that the path to the game is too long or contains some non-english characters, like "ä". Than, problem may be if you does not run the os as an administrator or do not have permission to write on hdd. Also, you may miss some graphics drivers or windows libraries. Try to run setup.exe in game directory and turn off antialiansing.
Turned off antialiansing and x-ray, i put the game directory in deskup but the game panel wont even show up, cant you make a new setup or something?

Snagu

Apr 28, 2017
Hello, I have the following problem with the game. The game crashes during movie night. no error code.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hello, I have the following problem with the game. The game crashes during movie night. no error code.
Do you have a save before the problem appear? Can you send me the save in a private message, so I can look at it?

Snagu

Apr 28, 2017
Do you have a save before the problem appear? Can you send me the save in a private message, so I can look at it?
I've already solved the problem. The game error was caused by the Asus GPU TWEAK 3 program running in the background. After closing the program, the game works normally

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is there a discord server for games by this author?
There is, but frankly, I don't use it that much due to time constrain. It is mostly for reporting bugs and getting help from other users.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TotalSeduction2-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So I noticed when I open the set up file afterwards I can't open the game launcher, before however the game launches fine. Hopefully this can fixed.

• Angry
Reactions: NickkiS
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes