kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
Total Seduction 2 v1.0 is out on Valesk main page. Changelog is on the wiki

All we need now is a hero for premium code.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
scr09.jpg
A new version of Total Seduction 2 is out. There are new characters, including a gym trainer Misty, who wants to test her gym equipment with you. So don't let her waiting.

Reactions: depechedNode

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If you pause the game and open phone, you can't get out the devices menu and profiles in diary doesn't open when you choose a name. I'm at the start of the game.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
If you pause the game and open phone, you can't get out the devices menu and profiles in diary doesn't open when you choose a name. I'm at the start of the game.
Some of the interactions don't work while the game is paused, I had the same problem and thought I was softlocked but you can use the hotkeys to solve the problem.
Spacebar to pause/unpause
1, 2 and 3 to choose time speed (will also unpause)

Even when the game is not paused, the time won't go forward when a UI window is open.

Chaldeus

May 28, 2017
I played new update and started on day 2 - there is no chance to hug Amanda if you do this. I restarted day 1 and she was at bedroom door. Day 2 start I could never hug her to continue her line of quests.

Reactions: kasumi02

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
velesk I've been playing for a while now and I think that having a way to increase the number of fast travel slots would be nice.
Maybe a Testosterone IV skill that give +2 slots or a new skill node that gives +1 slot per level with 2 or 3 levels.
I'd like to know your thoughts on this idea.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes