velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I played new update and started on day 2 - there is no chance to hug Amanda if you do this. I restarted day 1 and she was at bedroom door. Day 2 start I could never hug her to continue her line of quests.
Thanks for reporting. It is a bug. I have somehow missed this. It will be corrected in a next version.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
velesk I've been playing for a while now and I think that having a way to increase the number of fast travel slots would be nice.
Maybe a Testosterone IV skill that give +2 slots or a new skill node that gives +1 slot per level with 2 or 3 levels.
I'd like to know your thoughts on this idea.
Thanks for suggestion, I will consider it. I have completely forgot about the fast travel and I have not tested it in this game yet. So I will have to do some tests and see if more points would not break the game.

Reactions: rewpoi

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks for suggestion, I will consider it. I have completely forgot about the fast travel and I have not tested it in this game yet. So I will have to do some tests and see if more points would not break the game.
Fast travel does save some in game time.
That's why I suggested it as a "late game" skill.
If it is at the bottom of the skill tree and requires one level per slot then it would be a pretty big investment, making it a somewhat OP skill, but you would have to spend a lot of skill points to reach it and upgrade it.

Edit : Below are 2 suggestions for a skill placement to keep it balanced
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I hate that.I know it's impossible to predict the future, but I'd rather normalize initial version V.0001 or something like that. Give yourself room to grow.
How do you count?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...
v0.1, v0.2, v0.3, v0.4, v0.5, v0.6, v0.7, v0.8, v0.9, v0.10, v0.11, v0.12...

respectfully, get over it

daniqwe

Nov 15, 2019
I found a bug. When following a prostitute i clicked on her while she was walking, tried to fuck and then i got stuck just standing there. No animation or anything, she just disappears. Can't move, can't click on anything except the menu.
Well. I tried the phone and now i'm fine.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I found a bug. When following a prostitute i clicked on her while she was walking, tried to fuck and then i got stuck just standing there. No animation or anything, she just disappears. Can't move, can't click on anything except the menu.
Well. I tried the phone and now i'm fine.
Thanks, I will look into it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: daniqwe
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes