DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
And like alwasys game now NOT working!
Why nobody not write about it!
It not can be only for me!
I have prev version, i think, WOL 3.2 and it work normaly for me!
Безымянный.png

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
And like alwasys game now working!
Why nobody not write abpout it!
It not can be only for me!
I have prev version, i think, WOL 3.2 and it work normaly for me!
There is a problem with setup.exe file and some people who run it first, before the game, cannot run the main game after it. Try to download again and do not run setup.exe.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
There is a problem with setup.exe file and some people who run it first, before the game, cannot run the main game after it. Try to download again and do not run setup.exe.
I go to you site and load form here, i try it...
But i perfectly know were is porblem...
Problem in .EXE file! I get WOL 3.4 from this update,
and include all files from this folder to prev version (3.2)
and start up .EXE and what you think?
Game is Starting! In Logo i see 3.4 and all new content like
dream scnes (fro test it i need to active it from DEV menu)
game have! Sooo.... What we have? If we get new content
fron new version and try to lauch on prev version game it working!
BUT when i try launh TO2 it not working!
Game just freeze on 190% load and when you try clik start game jyst crash...
Soo, i clarery not undestne WTF admins say game working if it not true&
If i can lauch prev version game, why can not lacunh new version?
It 100% not porblem in my PC, if it is when all prev ver's do not be satrt for me, but it not....

Reactions: wolflagang

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do I improve charisma and intelligence? where is the save file recorded?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I go to you site and load form here, i try it...
But i perfectly know were is porblem...
Problem in .EXE file! I get WOL 3.4 from this update,
and include all files from this folder to prev version (3.2)
I don't understand. Why would you copy files to previous version? Just run the exe file in the new version.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How do I improve charisma and intelligence? where is the save file recorded?
Intelligence is improved by attending school lessons and sills. Charisma by skill, taking showers, reading self improve book and buying perfume. Save files are located at "velesk games\ts2\scen001\save\"

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
I don't understand. Why would you copy files to previous version? Just run the exe file in the new version.
You blind? Every you new version after WOL 3.2 not working!
I do not know what version you publicate to free, but .exe not start game? Clear?

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Maybe change your attitude a bit and realize this is most likely a "you" problem, otherwise a lot more people would report the same issue.
That's why I'm trying to understand what the reason is!
Why does version 3.2 reserve without problems,
but version 3.4 does not! It definitely doesn't depend on my computer! The problem is something else!

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
That's why I'm trying to understand what the reason is!
Why does version 3.2 reserve without problems,
but version 3.4 does not! It definitely doesn't depend on my computer! The problem is something else!
When you run the new exe, does the game not start at all (no launcher - game selection window)? Or do you see a launcher and than, when you select a game, it will not load?

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
When you run the new exe, does the game not start at all (no launcher - game selection window)? Or do you see a launcher and than, when you select a game, it will not load?
Like you say, if i try to lauch game immeditaly,
after upnpaking arhive, not run setup fist,
when i have to see game laucher, but never mind
what game i chosue game not starting,
game just close after it... And if i try clik on .exe
after it, no more game laucnher.... just nothing hapen... (if only i could record video)

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Like you say, if i try to lauch game immeditaly,
after upnpaking arhive, not run setup fist,
when i have to see game laucher, but never mind
what game i chosue game not starting,
game just close after it... And if i try clik on .exe
after it, no more game laucnher.... just nothing hapen... (if only i could record video)
It seems like there is a problem with writing/reading files on your hard drive. First time you try to run it, it scrambles some files and that is why it will not even run the launcher the second time. Be sure you run the game as an administrator account so you have permision to write/read files. Try to unpack and run the game in different directory. Something simple, like "C:\games\". Otherwise, I'm not sure where the problem is, as I cannot see your computer settings.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
It seems like there is a problem with writing/reading files on your hard drive. First time you try to run it, it scrambles some files and that is why it will not even run the launcher the second time. Be sure you run the game as an administrator account so you have permision to write/read files. Try to unpack and run the game in different directory. Something simple, like "C:\games\". Otherwise, I'm not sure where the problem is, as I cannot see your computer settings.
I ask you agyan, why when 3.2 WOL working normaly?
I already perfecrt know probelm in is you .exe and it can not just by my peresonal problem, it incredeble!

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I ask you agyan, why when 3.2 WOL working normaly?
I already perfecrt know probelm in is you .exe and it can not just by my peresonal problem, it incredeble!
The only difference is that 3.2 does not write data to setup file after launch, while from 3.3, it does. That is why I wrote you that the problem is about writing data to hard drive in your computer. As no one else is reporting this, it means the problem is not in exe file. The problem is in your computer. For some reason, your computer has problem if some program tries to write data to hard drive. It is either not allowed (you don't have administrative right). It may be an OS problem - problem with pathing, anitivirus, HDD sectoring, file system, old drivers, etc. Or it may be a problem with hardware - corrupted sectors in harddrive, failing harddisk...

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
The only difference is that 3.2 does not write data to setup file after launch, while from 3.3, it does.
And why you do it? Who ask about it? Can you remove it in next version?
If all perfectly work before, when why need crash in next version's?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
And why you do it? Who ask about it? Can you remove it in next version?
If all perfectly work before, when why need crash in next version's?
I make changes to platform every month as they are required. This was an essential change and without it, new games, like TS2 will not work. So I cannot just roll back platform 5 months back and discard entire new game because you have some problem in your computer.

Last edited:

SurvivalR

Feb 13, 2023
i know the patreon cheats is only refill and money, any way to cheat stats? cant really figure it out on cheat engine

kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
Noelle's mom is always at home. Is there a day where she isnt?

edit: nvm just had to keep trying for a few days.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes