yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TotalSeduction2-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Does this game have mind control like the first one? Would be weird to have a sequel that doesn't incorporate one of the main aspects of the original game. I don't see it in the tags, but I also know that some people use the "corruption" tag in ways that are different from how this site is supposed to use it. (Officially, this site applies that tag to any game that has a character decide they like sex more than they used to, and there's no tag specifically for "unnatural corruption".)

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Does this game have mind control like the first one? Would be weird to have a sequel that doesn't incorporate one of the main aspects of the original game. I don't see it in the tags, but I also know that some people use the "corruption" tag in ways that are different from how this site is supposed to use it. (Officially, this site applies that tag to any game that has a character decide they like sex more than they used to, and there's no tag specifically for "unnatural corruption".)
Check out the skill tree (two last skills). It is not yet implemented, however.

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
I hate that Jack, give her what she wants, kiss her already, let her see it, let her touch it, don't be selfish. Put it inside, don't be afraid. :mad:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So from what I understood, the game allows to change all NPCs, except for the MC, which is the most important?

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes