akimbofresh

Apr 16, 2021
..."maybe english isn't your first languagne"...
Well... neither is it yours it seems! YOU of all people are trying to dunk on others with your English skills? Boy you dodge, duck and weave around every autocorrect and spell-checking feature like Floyd Mayweather, knock yourself out in hilarious fashion and still declare victory after.

Go look up the term "delusional" in the dictionary.

Reactions: 4Finger

freyrider

Aug 1, 2017
I got Noelle pregnant but now I can't find an opportunity to talk to her to send her to the medical ward and my "Nap" options is blocked. Only time she shows up in the world is in/after school, but there is not "About pregnancy" option there. She is in my bed each night but not after I get up. Any way to reset her pregnancy?

freyrider

Aug 1, 2017
I got Noelle pregnant but now I can't find an opportunity to talk to her to send her to the medical ward and my "Nap" options is blocked. Only time she shows up in the world is in/after school, but there is not "About pregnancy" option there. She is in my bed each night but not after I get up. Any way to reset her pregnancy?
Nvm, I figured it out:
I had her prostitution service queued up which is why she didn't show in my room with the "Mom through me out" dialogue. So I just had to wait for her on the street and take her to my room to reset that and now everything works fine (talk to her mom, on my bed in the afternoon before that).

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes