velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
At the nightclub charisma check fails , even with the max 40 charisma.
40 is not max charisma. You get 10 from perfume, 10 from self help book, 20 from shower and 30 from skills (Serotonin), so max is 70. Anyway, the chance to pass the check is equal to charisma in %. So if you have 40, you have 40% chance to pass the check. This is determined each time you start to dance. So even if you did not pass with a girl first time, you have another 40% chance if you start to dance again. If your charisma is 70, it is 70%.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
what should I do next because I don't know
I don't know why it does not show. It should (but I did not tested polish translation). Anyway, you should not speak to her for 5 days (no classes and no visit at her home). Just ignore her and she will come to visit you.

Jul 3, 2020
It's not possible. Galleries can be unlocked only during playthrough.
ok Velesk,i understood,but please tell me the answer on my question,how can i replay the scenes on Warlock of Lust v4.4?i mean like a gallery on Total seduction when i am in my room and i press on the book.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
ok Velesk,i understood,but please tell me the answer on my question,how can i replay the scenes on Warlock of Lust v4.4?i mean like a gallery on Total seduction when i am in my room and i press on the book.
There is a same book in a castle office and also at Freeport at your brothel.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Where in your imagination did you see him say he could do better? Don't make up shit when you don't like what someone wrote. He's not wrong. This is somewhere between Shark-lagoon and Pusooy quality. It's not great it's not bad.
It's a decent game though.
Shorten this up I never said he said crap I direct quoted him sayin it "looks like shit" never said he can do better I said IF he can do better do it, and I come play when its ready. Don't gas light me please. And don't project your making stuff up because you don't like my comment. I am not wrong he is not wrong he can not like it cool he can also either play it, or move on. And if he can he can make his own game. I don't go to game threads be like "your art looks like shit." its like cool this doesn't mean anything if other people are fine. You DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE EVERY ONE HAPPY.

I got autism trust me more you make every one happy more boring and forgetable you are. Now please delete that bait post, as I never said he could do better, and you jsut picking a fight with a blantent lie sigh. I guess next time I put if in there for it to be less confusing maybe english isn't your first languagne but the contest was, he could make better or doesn't have to not he 100% for sure has the abilty, and personally know him sigh. EDIT I even put the IF in there for you so you got zero excuse to project and gas light me now.

Last edited:

irl123

Dec 29, 2021
I don't know why it does not show. It should (but I did not tested polish translation). Anyway, you should not speak to her for 5 days (no classes and no visit at her home). Just ignore her and she will come to visit you.
thanks for the info

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Yo, listen up here's a story
About a little guy
That lives in a blue world
And all day and all night
And everything he sees is just blue
Like him inside and outside
Blue his house
With a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to
I'm blue
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di

Reactions: matnado and zsczsc

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Shorten this up I never said he said crap I direct quoted him sayin it "looks like shit" never said he can do better I said IF he can do better do it, and I come play when its ready. Don't gas light me please. And don't project your making stuff up because you don't like my comment. I am not wrong he is not wrong he can not like it cool he can also either play it, or move on. And if he can he can make his own game. I don't go to game threads be like "your art looks like shit." its like cool this doesn't mean anything if other people are fine. You DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE EVERY ONE HAPPY.

I got autism trust me more you make every one happy more boring and forgetable you are. Now please delete that bait post, as I never said he could do better, and you jsut picking a fight with a blantent lie sigh. I guess next time I put if in there for it to be less confusing maybe english isn't your first languagne but the contest was, he could make better or doesn't have to not he 100% for sure has the abilty, and personally know him sigh. EDIT I even put the IF in there for you so you got zero excuse to project and gas light me now.
I can tell you do.. You don't even know what gaslighting means or how it's used. You changed what you originally wrote, you never wrote IF, your original comment is not gone, it's still there in my response. I am not projecting that's also not how that word is used. What lie? I don't have any reasons to lie to anyone here, this is forum on the internet. I gain nothing by lying about anything.
I am also still not gaslighting, calling someone out for saying dumb shit is not gaslighting. You wrote what you wrote, no matter what your actual intentions were you called him out for saying what he thought about the art/animations which was a very accurate statement, like I said in my response to you. You are the one who seems to be lacking English skills here.
He never said he could, there was no "contest" When you criticize something, you don't have to prove that what you are saying is true by doing something better or creating something yourself, that's not how that works.
I can tell you are not a people person with how you are screaming buzzwords when you get disagreed with, maybe tone down the aggression there. I don't care about your disability, it doesn't give you a pass. It's not a badge of honor you can use to get your way.
Everyone who disagree or call you out on the internet are not gaslighting, projecting or any other thing you want to believe they do. Sometimes someone just doesn't agree with what you say or do.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Shorten this up I never said he said crap I direct quoted him sayin it "looks like shit" never said he can do better I said IF ...
I can tell you do.. You don't even know what gaslighting means or how it's used. ...
Guys, there is no reason to fight about this. I have seem a LOT of trolls, who never play a game and they just write shit about it on forums. The best way is to ignore them. Their opinion is useless and the only reason why they write it is to get attention and incite fights with fans. Thanks for standing up to them, but don't get stressed about it. I'm making games for people to have fun, not to fight over it.

Reactions: AkiranGaming
3.80 star(s) 11 Votes